Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Yeh I'm feeling less hungry just a slight headache but powering through with water and paracetamol :) how are u gettin on? Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I'm feeling less hungry just a slight headache but powering through with water and paracetamol :) how are u gettin on? Xx

Yer i am getting on ok thanks hun, not feeling so hungry but still a bit moody lol bit bored if anything. X

Siobhan89 said:
Well I'm now more motivated than ever! Got into a size 16 skinny jean last night and today I bought bikini bottoms n 2 pairs of shorts all in 14s for my holiday in 9 weeks and they fit! Not perfectly but I got them on :) the denim shorts require a few extra inches off on the hips to get them fastened but I'm chuffed :) all the bikinis fit but are cutting in slightly in areas which I'm hoping to lose more inches from (back, hips, bust etc) hoping by the time my holiday comes around I can buy some things in a 12! xx

Well done its a good actually great feeling wearing a smaller size. I yet hve to experience that lol but I'm heading the right way. Booked a course of personal training sessions starting next week. I don't mind if I build muscle the working out changes my body shape. I used to get into my jeans before my operation even though I weighed heavier.... I've stopped exercising losses 10lbs and still those size 16 skinny do not fit. Go figure!

katywoo87 said:
Yer i am getting on ok thanks hun, not feeling so hungry but still a bit moody lol bit bored if anything. X

Aww I know my social life has went down the drain recently lol hard to do things with friends/family that doesn't revolve around food or drink! Keep telling myself it'll be worth it once I reach goal :) xx

Newtocd said:
Well done its a good actually great feeling wearing a smaller size. I yet hve to experience that lol but I'm heading the right way. Booked a course of personal training sessions starting next week. I don't mind if I build muscle the working out changes my body shape. I used to get into my jeans before my operation even though I weighed heavier.... I've stopped exercising losses 10lbs and still those size 16 skinny do not fit. Go figure!

Hmmm that is strange! Keep at it tho :) ur doing gd! I've took up swimming noticed a diff the first week with my inch losses. In no time we'll all be saying how our clothes are too big (and that will be size 10s ;)) hehe although ideally I'd like to be about a 12, I don't want to pressure myself to maintain a size 8-10 xx

Siobhan89 said:
Aww I know my social life has went down the drain recently lol hard to do things with friends/family that doesn't revolve around food or drink! Keep telling myself it'll be worth it once I reach goal :) xx

It will be :) ah you go swimming i tried to get my mum to go with me today as i am too scared and self conscious to go alone! Reeeeeally wanna go but need to just learn to go on my own xx

Yeh my gran comes with me! Lol she's got bad knees so it's gentler exercise for her and she's complaining she's put on too much weight as her holiday clothes from feb no longer fit her so doin us both gd :) I don't think I could go alone either! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh my gran comes with me! Lol she's got bad knees so it's gentler exercise for her and she's complaining she's put on too much weight as her holiday clothes from feb no longer fit her so doin us both gd :) I don't think I could go alone either! Xx

Ah thats good then and also you have someone to motivate you to go as well xx

Ok so think I'm almost in ketosis! I'm freezing, horrible breath n almost like a sweetcorn taste in my mouth?! ( had that taste before my planned day off lol it's weird) but still craving foods! Ahhhh!! think it's partly due to boredom tho :p had 100g of sliced chicken earlier n will have a bar before work at 5 and then have a shake when I'm home about 9. Need to power through :) got a family meal tomorrow for mum and dads silver wedding and sisters bday but i'm sticking to tandoori chicken and salad :) xx

Soooo tired n cold today :( just had my 3rd pack of the day and gonna have a shower n head to bed! Up at 5am for work could cry at the thought of it! Must keep thinking of Zante...... Xx

Have woke up in a stinking mood! Probably due to the fact I've had around 3 hours sleep and it's 5.35am, I start work at 6am n have an 8 and a half hour shift in front of me! Some ppl in this house have no god damn respect or consideration! Arghhhhhhhhhhh rant over!!!

Hey hun here to follow! Your doing great :) I'm same as you had couple DAYS :/ off plan now back on took myself to bed at 7 last night feeling miserable :( hope works not too bad and your feeling better! Will be worth it when ketosis kicks in :) xx

little-e said:
Hey hun here to follow! Your doing great :) I'm same as you had couple DAYS :/ off plan now back on took myself to bed at 7 last night feeling miserable :( hope works not too bad and your feeling better! Will be worth it when ketosis kicks in :) xx

Hey aww thanks :) I've got hunger pains today so dunno if ketosis is takin longer to kick in after my carb fest at the wedding or I was hungry coz I had been up from early on (hoping its the second lol) first couple hours have went in quick so I hope the rest of the day does too :) xx

Just back from the restaurant and glad to say I stuck to tandoori chicken and water :) xx

Thanks ladies! It was really tasty I'm so glad I didn't touch the rice or naan bread coz it's so not worth it :) gonna have a lazy Sunday I think! Enjoy your days :) xx

Hmm well just had my weigh in and a bit disappointed lost 2lbs but my CDC is a bit concerned as my inch losses arent going down as much as they shud so she's asked me to check with one of they ketamine sticks to check that im properly in ketosis as I'm having 2 bars a day but she also doesn't want me to become constipated again :( and then she thinks I may be flushing out the packs with too much water ahhhh why is nothing ever simple?! Lol hope I get to the bottom of this soon xx

* ketostix even lol which I've just checked n I'm not in ketosis or else it's very mild :( i'm so bloody annoyed!! x

Siobhan89 said:
Hmm well just had my weigh in and a bit disappointed lost 2lbs but my CDC is a bit concerned as my inch losses arent going down as much as they shud so she's asked me to check with one of they ketamine sticks to check that im properly in ketosis as I'm having 2 bars a day but she also doesn't want me to become constipated again :( and then she thinks I may be flushing out the packs with too much water ahhhh why is nothing ever simple?! Lol hope I get to the bottom of this soon xx

Oh hun, even if you arent in ketosis you have still lost which is a good thing. Do you think the 2 bars might be slowing things down?

Possibly having an off day then a ss+ meal (tandoori chicken) may be held on due to your body previously being in 'starvation mode' i wouldnt worry to much because you cant be too far from ketosis now. My body is doing the same atm just stalled for some reason!

Never heard that water can affect the nutrients in packs :/ xx

Back