Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

little-e said:
I've had a bad few days I'm off on holiday a week today so head isn't in it! Sticking to 1000 up until holiday then switching to slim and save :) good your feeling focused wish I could :( xx

Awww I can imagine I will be the same closer to my holiday! Head will be in holiday mode lol but we are only human after all and we work all year round for our holidays so we shud enjoy them :) yeh slim and save looks gd! But dunno if I could do it without a consultant coming every week to check on me lol xx

Back on track! Stayed 100% yday n doin the same again today! Also got a bargain today I had bought shorts a week ago and was back in the shop today n found them half price! Luckily the size was there and then I spotted a dress I had my eye on half price too! So got both for the same price that the shorts were originally! Get in ;) xx

Tried on the dress I bought in a 14 for my hols today and it fits :) its lovely on and I'm well chuffed! Feeling goooood :) got a party tomorrow night but taking the car as my excuse not to drink and my aunty is organising chicken and salad at the buffet for me :) xx

Been up since 5am for work so already had 2 packs so far! Slightly hungry today :S Got a 50th tonight so gonna have an SS+ day as my auntie is kindly catering for me with chicken and salad :) have no idea what to wear? As I haven't bought anything new and a lot of my stuff is too big! Think I'm gonna raid my sisters wardrobe :) hehehe xx

Siobhan89 said:
Been up since 5am for work so already had 2 packs so far! Slightly hungry today :S Got a 50th tonight so gonna have an SS+ day as my auntie is kindly catering for me with chicken and salad :) have no idea what to wear? As I haven't bought anything new and a lot of my stuff is too big! Think I'm gonna raid my sisters wardrobe :) hehehe xx

That's nice your auntie doing something for you :) have a good night ! Ah well clothes too big means clothes shopping :) :) xx

little-e said:
That's nice your auntie doing something for you :) have a good night ! Ah well clothes too big means clothes shopping :) :) xx

Oh yes :D I've been saving up to buy new clothes! Can't wait to go on a shopping spree for hols hehe :) thanks! Enjoy ur night too xx

Got through another social event woohoo! Had some chicken satay sticks at the buffet and some coke zero but drank water too so not a total disaster! I had picked up chicken drumsticks n had planned taking the skin off to eat the chicken until I bit in and realised they were Chinese style! Sooo sweet n yucky so that got pushed aside! lol proud I didn't tuck into them or plate up on the curry and chilli con carne bein served :) anyways I've got one more day til weigh in and it better be a bigger number than 2!! Hahaha how greedy :p Have a good Sunday everyone :) xx

Also had to endure my cousins mum n aunties (and even my gran!!!) doin rounds of shots! Stiffys, fanny bombs, sourz, jäger - n I had to refuse every time lol thank god I took the car as an excuse ;) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Also had to endure my cousins mum n aunties (and even my gran!!!) doin rounds of shots! Stiffys, fanny bombs, sourz, jäger - n I had to refuse every time lol thank god I took the car as an excuse ;) xx

Hi hun, not been on properly for few days.. Just checkin in to see how ur doin! Amazin gettin into size 14 dress!!! Bet that felt so good?

Well done for sticking to chicken satay! Im sure you'll get a good loss this week!

P.s what is a fanny bomb? Lolz xx

katywoo87 said:
Hi hun, not been on properly for few days.. Just checkin in to see how ur doin! Amazin gettin into size 14 dress!!! Bet that felt so good?

Well done for sticking to chicken satay! Im sure you'll get a good loss this week!

P.s what is a fanny bomb? Lolz xx

I'm getting on ok! Few hunger pangs and cravings here n there but powering through :) i have 7 weeks left to get rid of as much weight as possible. Yeh couldn't believe I got it on!! Just hope it's not too big for holiday (although I would be chuffed lol) but it felt so good :) hows ur weekend going?

Lol! A fanny bomb is like a jäger bomb but instead of red bull it's fanta haha xx

Siobhan89 said:
I'm getting on ok! Few hunger pangs and cravings here n there but powering through :) i have 7 weeks left to get rid of as much weight as possible. Yeh couldn't believe I got it on!! Just hope it's not too big for holiday (although I would be chuffed lol) but it felt so good :) hows ur weekend going?

Lol! A fanny bomb is like a jäger bomb but instead of red bull it's fanta haha xx

Good, u must be into ketosis by now so no doubt you'll get a good loss. I had salmon last night which is oily so prob knocked myself out!

Oh that would be brill if it was too big ;) the only thing is we dont know what size we will be in weeks or months time which is annoying, and ive learnt even if 2 ppl are same height n weight they can be diff sizes due to shape..

Yer weekends going ok thanks had a quiet one last night and the same tonight.. Did u enjoy the party?

Omg i am gonna have to try one of those hahahha!! Xx

Well done hun how good does it feel being able to make good choices! Let us know how w.i goes aha I wondered what a fanny bomb was too lol !!!! x

katywoo87 said:
Good, u must be into ketosis by now so no doubt you'll get a good loss. I had salmon last night which is oily so prob knocked myself out!

Oh that would be brill if it was too big ;) the only thing is we dont know what size we will be in weeks or months time which is annoying, and ive learnt even if 2 ppl are same height n weight they can be diff sizes due to shape..

Yer weekends going ok thanks had a quiet one last night and the same tonight.. Did u enjoy the party?

Omg i am gonna have to try one of those hahahha!! Xx

Oh there was salmon (a full blown salmon with head and tail) and lobster at the buffet last night but I've never tried it before. Well I've had tinned salmon before but dunno if it's the same as fresh salmon? Lol

I know it's really hard isn't it! I want to go on a total shopping spree but don't know what size to buy everything in lol

Yeh the party was ok thanks I just hate being around drunk ppl whilst sober lol and drunk back seat drivers are worse than sober ones!! Yeh you need to try a fanny bomb! Lol! :D have u had a skittle shot before? That's niceee but lethal lol xx

little-e said:
Well done hun how good does it feel being able to make good choices! Let us know how w.i goes aha I wondered what a fanny bomb was too lol !!!! x

Thank u! It was gd being in control and I knew when I was full and didn't force myself to finish the plateful! Yeh I will do :) this is always my first call after WI ;) haha really?! Well now u can try one! Lol xx

@Siobhan89x tweet tweet :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Oh there was salmon (a full blown salmon with head and tail) and lobster at the buffet last night but I've never tried it before. Well I've had tinned salmon before but dunno if it's the same as fresh salmon? Lol

I know it's really hard isn't it! I want to go on a total shopping spree but don't know what size to buy everything in lol

Yeh the party was ok thanks I just hate being around drunk ppl whilst sober lol and drunk back seat drivers are worse than sober ones!! Yeh you need to try a fanny bomb! Lol! :D have u had a skittle shot before? That's niceee but lethal lol xx

Ooo never tried lobster but i want to! I am getting into seafood now! Salmon id say tastes better than tin i love it!

Yer i know, ive had to buy new bras as mine r big now too n its cost a fortune coz i am big :( i cant wait to buy new wardrobe though!

Ah I am the same ppl do my head in drunk! Least u were still sociable and went though! Yer ive had one of those but yet to try a glitterbomb? Have u? Need to try that too :p xx

katywoo87 said:
Ooo never tried lobster but i want to! I am getting into seafood now! Salmon id say tastes better than tin i love it!

Yer i know, ive had to buy new bras as mine r big now too n its cost a fortune coz i am big :( i cant wait to buy new wardrobe though!

Ah I am the same ppl do my head in drunk! Least u were still sociable and went though! Yer ive had one of those but yet to try a glitterbomb? Have u? Need to try that too :p xx

Yeh I wanna try it too lol although i've never been a big seafood fan but its gd to try something once. My boobs are shrinking I'm not liking it :( will need new bras too shortly! I was struggling for something to wear last night coz my clothes were too big but not complaining lol

I've not had a glitterbomb but I don't like goldschlager :( I hate cinnamon tasting shots yuck lol we sound like right alcoholics lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I wanna try it too lol although i've never been a big seafood fan but its gd to try something once. My boobs are shrinking I'm not liking it :( will need new bras too shortly! I was struggling for something to wear last night coz my clothes were too big but not complaining lol

I've not had a glitterbomb but I don't like goldschlager :( I hate cinnamon tasting shots yuck lol we sound like right alcoholics lol xx

My ass is shrinking which is annoyin because i have a flat ass as it is lol always goes from the places we dont want first! Lol. Did people notice ur weightloss last night?

Hmm yer i can imagine theyd be quite sickly :/! Lool i know its cause were alcohol deprived :( xx

katywoo87 said:
My ass is shrinking which is annoyin because i have a flat ass as it is lol always goes from the places we dont want first! Lol. Did people notice ur weightloss last night?

Hmm yer i can imagine theyd be quite sickly :/! Lool i know its cause were alcohol deprived :( xx

Yeh my ass is pretty flat too! Flat and wide lol yeh my aunty n cousins noticed it, my cousin was like 'omg you're fading away!' lol bit dramatic I think! But 2 women in work commented on my loss yday and neither of them know I'm dieting so it must be becoming noticeable now which is gd :) have u had many notice?

Yeh defo! I've forgot what it feels like to be drunk lol I'm having another day off in July for my best friends bday night out so may have a fanny bomb then! Hehehehe xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh my ass is pretty flat too! Flat and wide lol yeh my aunty n cousins noticed it, my cousin was like 'omg you're fading away!' lol bit dramatic I think! But 2 women in work commented on my loss yday and neither of them know I'm dieting so it must be becoming noticeable now which is gd :) have u had many notice?

Yeh defo! I've forgot what it feels like to be drunk lol I'm having another day off in July for my best friends bday night out so may have a fanny bomb then! Hehehehe xx

Oh thats so good people are noticing! Na no one really only my mum and bf... N when my brother said my necks lost weight, yea cheers for that hahahaha!

Friends haven't mentioned it apart from one who said Ive lost loads which is a bit ott.. She doesn't know i am on cwp. Maybe mine isn't noticeable but then again ive only lost a stone and 6lbs.

Ive got a night out on fri so def gonna have one lol xx

Back