SITC's diary

Katierose said:
Thank you for taking the time to reply x I don't seem to have alot of energy at the moment and I am. Now walking 20-40ins per day I do still have alot to lose and don't want to hinder my weight loss x I will use them but maybe not untill I'm nearer target x hope you enjoy the rest of today x

Yeah I think that may be best tbh but please let me know how you get on with them when you do start!! They really are awesome :) I've had a good day thanks, how has yours been?

Afternoon everyone, day 3 for me today. Being busy yesterday really helped so same plan today.... Today's 'to do' list.....
Hoover(done)
Load dish washer( done)
Wash and change bed sheets
Post books sold on amazon :)(done)
Stock up on some protein and veg(done)
Job hunt
Pilates DVD
Put away washing

An exciting day as you can see but needs must :)
Would love to take dog to loch lommond today but he won't be allowed out to walk for ages yet :( poor guy. It's not raining for once!

Last edited:
Well half 8 and it's been a busy day, still
Got my pilates DVD to do which I'm gonna do in the next half hour. I've had all my packs and must say I'm really in the mood for something sweet :( just had a crispy vanilla pudding and it's made me want more. Must say no, must say no, must say NO!!! Bf and I have had a bit of a barney so that's playing on my mind too. Ahhhh.
How's everyones day gone?

Well half 8 and it's been a busy day, still
Got my pilates DVD to do which I'm gonna do in the next half hour. I've had all my packs and must say I'm really in the mood for something sweet :( just had a crispy vanilla pudding and it's made me want more. Must say no, must say no, must say NO!!! Bf and I have had a bit of a barney so that's playing on my mind too. Ahhhh.
How's everyones day gone?

Dont do it hun..... It wont make you feel any better!!!

hope your ok x

Thanks Deezer, I had a glass of coke zero instead :) did my pilates and think I'll just go to bed lol
Hows your restart going?

Thanks Deezer, I had a glass of coke zero instead :) did my pilates and think I'll just go to bed lol
Hows your restart going?

Good hun.... excited for weigh day.... gonna stick to my Saturday weigh so it'll be a five day weigh!!!

X

Excited to see how it goes for you :) I can't wait until my WI on Tuesday, have managed to stay off the scales so I'm chuffed with myself. Hopefully it'll be a very good surprise for us both :)

Was just about to honk about my 100% day 3 but have just remembered I had 4 slices of cooked chicken between packs. Dont want to get back into the habit of having these 'extras'. Almost bought some light babybels too thinking it's still protein but need to get out of that mindset if I'm gonna shift a stone in a month!! If I commit myself to it 100% for a month then I CAN and WILL lose a stone. Simple.

Was just about to honk about my 100% day 3 but have just remembered I had 4 slices of cooked chicken between packs. Dont want to get back into the habit of having these 'extras'. Almost bought some light babybels too thinking it's still protein but need to get out of that mindset if I'm gonna shift a stone in a month!! If I commit myself to it 100% for a month then I CAN and WILL lose a stone. Simple.

Its the little extras that are lethal isnt it.....

Understanding how the diet works and therefore the bits you can have is my downfall lol.... x

Excited to see how it goes for you :) I can't wait until my WI on Tuesday, have managed to stay off the scales so I'm chuffed with myself. Hopefully it'll be a very good surprise for us both :)

I have managed to stay off the scales too.... really trying to weigh just once a week!!!!

I found it was starting to have a negative affect rather than motivating me!!!

X

Deezer said:
Its the little extras that are lethal isnt it.....

Understanding how the diet works and therefore the bits you can have is my downfall lol.... x

Yes we need to break this habit, it will slow us down and we want to get to target as quick as we possibly can. :) coke zero and coffee are other ones for me.... Drinking them much more now than I ever did pre slim and save purely because I know i can, not good!

Deezer said:
I have managed to stay off the scales too.... really trying to weigh just once a week!!!!

I found it was starting to have a negative affect rather than motivating me!!!

X

Well done, it's quite liberating :)

Yes we need to break this habit, it will slow us down and we want to get to target as quick as we possibly can. :) coke zero and coffee are other ones for me.... Drinking them much more now than I ever did pre slim and save purely because I know i can, not good!

I know i do 'try' to limit my caffeine intake.... try being the operative word!!! ; )

I'm on a green tea challenge today which has the added bonus of keeping me off the coffee and juice!

Lexie_dog said:
I'm on a green tea challenge today which has the added bonus of keeping me off the coffee and juice!

Funny you should say that as I've just been reading another thread about green tea. I'm gonna pick some up today and replace all coffee until Tuesday :) there's a wee challenge for myself :) I'm sitting with a coffee just now lol
What green tea is it you are using Lexie dog?

Deezer said:
I know i do 'try' to limit my caffeine intake.... try being the operative word!!! ; )

:) I was on decaff for a while but ran out so back to the normal stuff, that's it, out with the coffee and in with the green tea lol. I do find coffee helps to keep me 'regular'. Tmi!!
What's your plans today?

So day 4!!! I made it, yay :) still feeling a bit hungry in the mornings so don't think ketosis is here yet, mon ketosis, hurry up!!
Plan of action today is to head over to my mums and tidy out my old room, this will involve throwing out loads of crap!! Have packed a chicken salad for lunch to take with me :)

I mean business today ;)

Hope u have a gd day x I was thinking of trying green tea ..

Funny you should say that as I've just been reading another thread about green tea. I'm gonna pick some up today and replace all coffee until Tuesday :) there's a wee challenge for myself :) I'm sitting with a coffee just now lol
What green tea is it you are using Lexie dog?

the twinnings new one, green tea with mint is lovely!! X

Back