SITC's diary

I'm still here just not been posting much lately. WI for me tomorrow and expecting a sts as not been 100% as I had some drink and then chips at the weekend!! That's been my only slip though.

I've got 9 s n s packs left so that's 3 days worth if I add a protein meal. After I'm done that's it and I'll lose the remainder by sticking to a low carb diet.

Been doing lots of exercise too and clothes continuing to get looser so I'm happy with that :)

Hope everyone is well x

Morning all.

I'm going out for dinner with my friend tonight, have checked the menu and decided I'll have a caesar salad with the dressing on the side( I'll have either chicken or salmon in it) No alcohol :) looking forward to it :)

I'm very lazy today and still lying in bed!! Gonna get up and have brunch- thinking chilli.

I'll have a pack about 4ish prob mushroom pasta and then I'll count my dinner as x2 protein because portions are usually bigger in restaurants aren't they?! :)

Just found out I have a teaching interview, it's only for supply work but it's still an interview :)

Morning all.

I'm going out for dinner with my friend tonight, have checked the menu and decided I'll have a caesar salad with the dressing on the side( I'll have either chicken or salmon in it) No alcohol :) looking forward to it :)

I'm very lazy today and still lying in bed!! Gonna get up and have brunch- thinking chilli.

I'll have a pack about 4ish prob mushroom pasta and then I'll count my dinner as x2 protein because portions are usually bigger in restaurants aren't they?! :)

Just found out I have a teaching interview, it's only for supply work but it's still an interview :)

Ooooh good luck!!! When is it?? X

Good Luck!

Well another 1lb loss which pleases me as I've finished all my packs and been doing low carb. Really enjoyed s and s but feel I want to start moving on to something more sustainable for the long term. Feeling really healthy, full of energy and much slimmer so really happy :)

Off out for dinner with friends tonight which will be fish/ chicken or the like :) yum yum :)

Hope everyone is good!

Back