SITC's diary

Welshtigger said:
Good isn't it :) gotta wait ages for the second one now tho :( as they've not got a director x

Yeah it really does the book justice, although the book is still better :)

Wonder Why the same director doesn't just do it?

Aw I can't wait to see this!!! I'm still waiting on my friend finishing the first one then we're going.

Amazing books, I'm about 15% from end of last one, don't tell me what happens!!

8 lost : 59 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Aw I can't wait to see this!!! I'm still waiting on my friend finishing the first one then we're going.

Amazing books, I'm about 15% from end of last one, don't tell me what happens!!

The film is only the first book :) x

I know, I'm soo glad to as it will give me something to look forward to for the next couple of yrs lol

I love these types of 'end of the world now what do you do' stories, such a morbid soul I am

fizzyfluff said:
I know, I'm soo glad to as it will give me something to look forward to for the next couple of yrs lol

I love these types of 'end of the world now what do you do' stories, such a morbid soul I am

Lol x

Day 11....

I'm shattered today!! Actually lying in my bed as I type :) going to visit bfs friends tonight, they had a baby in December but we've only saw her once, I can't really be bothered lol feeling very lazy!

Have a confession to make- I've had two bars today!! Had one on break at work and soup for lunch- was pretty hungry and tired when I got in so had another bar to keep me going until my cauliflower was cooked( had with chilli)

Think I'll use up my remaining bars and then not buy any more for a bit- can honestly see myself eating a full box one night lol they are too tempting for me at the moment!!

So no more packs for me tonight! Defo going to bed early lol

How is everyone else doing today/ getting on so far?

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
i share this confession one day i went on a bar rampage and as yet i havent brought anymore in.

Yeah they set off too many cravings for me. Whenever I have one I always want another! Defo a good idea not to order anymore :)

We sure did :) dunno what was going on in my head last night! Feeling much more positive today though :)

Day 12 :)

So far had choc praline bar and a veg soup.

Thinking I'll have mushroom pasta tonight with extra mushrooms :) and then a hot choc shake before bed.

1.5 ltrs down, 1.5 to go :)

Scales still haven't budged( apart from the lb!) haven't been to the toilet for a few days though! Hope to have movement( on both fronts) soon :) lol

How is everyone doing today?

sliminthecity said:
We sure did :) dunno what was going on in my head last night! Feeling much more positive today though :)

Day 12 :)

So far had choc praline bar and a veg soup.

Thinking I'll have mushroom pasta tonight with extra mushrooms :) and then a hot choc shake before bed.

1.5 ltrs down, 1.5 to go :)

Scales still haven't budged( apart from the lb!) haven't been to the toilet for a few days though! Hope to have movement( on both fronts) soon :) lol

How is everyone doing today?

I can't believe we're on day 12 already! How fast :)
Having a good day today, had the tomato(silver) chilli for lunch and just had mushroom soup on my afternoon break :) going to the cinema with Matt tonight so gonna try an make the lemon biscuits to take with me-if I get time-if not I'll just chop it into tiny bits :) and then have another pack before I go xx

Back