SITC's diary

Last diary update then I'm off to read book for an hour then hit the sack :)

Change of plan to food. Ended up having a turkey breast salad instead of the mushroom pasta. Amazing how nice it tasted and that was without any dressing. I'm starting to really appreciate simple food I think :)

Looking forward to my hot choc shake before bed.

So relieved today has been better, was starting to doubt if I could see this through but I'm feeling positive again :)

Don't have many social things next month so that will make things easier. Going to a festival on June 8th so that will be my first planned break as I defo want to gave a few drinks, been looking forward to it for ages :) will hopefully be much slimmer by then too!

Think I can safely say END OF DAY 12!

good night..and im still here , still going strong...looking forward to the end of the 3rd week ...argh...im hoping for a 2 or 3 pound loss on saturday...no cheating but i know 3rd week is notorious.

Download festival by any chance?

is the choc shake hot nice?xx

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
good night..and im still here , still going strong...looking forward to the end of the 3rd week ...argh...im hoping for a 2 or 3 pound loss on saturday...no cheating but i know 3rd week is notorious.

Glad to hear you are going strong :) will look forward to seeing your results in sat, I WI on Friday and know it's gonna be a small one this time.

PrettyPaula said:
Download festival by any chance?

is the choc shake hot nice?xx

Yeah it's really nice before bed, it keeps me going having it to look forward to( how extremely sad, I didn't even drink hot choc before lol)

No, it's a Scottish festival called Rockness( no one outside of Scotland has probably even heard if it lol) some great bands playing though so can't wait :)

How's the diet going for you Paula?

Day 13- not having the best day. It's defo not been a 100% day........
I've had more than one bar, very annoyed with myself now as I've put what I've had into MFP and it's way over 60g of carbs- think that means I'll have knocked myself out of ketosis :( own fault!!!!

On a positive I've used up the bars I had left, won't be ordering any more.

Gonna do a pilates DVD tonight, need something to keep my mind off food!

Hope everyone is having a better day than I am?! Back to 100% tomorrow, need to do as much damage limitation as I can before Friday!

i had a bad bar fest day aswell last week, so i didnt order more.....i dont know my second weigh in was 5 pounds which shocked me big time , so fingers crossed you have similiar on friday .

How much over 60 were you! I've had the odd day when I've been about 70. And I've been ok! X

That's a great loss in week 2!

I've been on the scales every day lol since Friday I've lost 1.75 lbs, I'm not complaining as it's still a loss and maybe I can make it to 2 lbs before Friday :)

Relieved the bars are gone, was having them as my snack at work. Think I'll need porridge/ a shake before I leave the house now as wont have the bar to keep me going until lunch.

I hope im back in ketosis soon!!!

Day 14- woohoo :) WI tomorrow!

Not expecting a biggy!

So far today I've had chicken salad and 2 litres of water. Still have my 3 packs to look forward to :) think I'll double up in the mushroom pasta and have some salad with it as still have 100g left :) hot choc for afters.

So tired today :) thank god it's Friday tomorrow :)

Well had a mammoth sleep last night- went to bed about 7 intending on having an hours nap and they was me all night!!! I have no energy at the moment!! Missed my last pack too!

Well it's W day today and in gonna get out my bed soon, not been to the loo for a few days, wish I could go before I weigh as I think it would make a difference lol sorry it's too early for poo chat lol!

It's Friday, yipee :)
What are y'all doing over the weekend?

Well week 2 WI- 1.25 lbs

Really hoping that means a bigger loss next week! Have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks so can't grumble about that!

Looks like it's gonna be a lovely day today, roll on 3pm when I finish work :)

So today has been a pretty good one, feel like I'm back in ketosis as able to last much longer between packs without feeling as hungry. So today I've had

Lunch- chicken salad

Dinner- 2 x mushroom pasta with remaining salad and a couple of gherkins

Supper will be a shake or may even attempt a cookie with the oatmeal :)

Trying to stay positive despite the small loss this morning, week 2 has always been a slow one for me on other diets! Can't wait for next WI already lol

Off out to take my wee dog a walk then chill and walk a film later. Will prob be asleep by 10 lol

well done on the 2 weeks milestone and keeping strong...and i know what you mean about *whispers* the poo..weigh in for me tomorrow but i might forego it as ive been bloated and sluggish all week...i need the loo!

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
well done on the 2 weeks milestone and keeping strong...and i know what you mean about *whispers* the poo..weigh in for me tomorrow but i might forego it as ive been bloated and sluggish all week...i need the loo!

How did your weigh in go then? Do you have a diary on here?

Back