Six months later and I modelled :)

LaydeeBug

Hi everyone,

I started LL in September 2009 ~ 6 mnths later and 6 stones lighter, I modelled at the LL Strictly Stylish ball last Sat in aid of Cancer Research.
I wore a beautiful wedding gown.
I did it! :) :eek:

PS ~ have put the pics on my profile. I am so grateful to my LLC, my friends and my friends on this forum who got me here. Gemma, Looby, BL, SB, Jez and a fair few others. I never thought I would get here. xx

Last edited:
you have every right to be proud and confident. You are and always have been a beautiful lady, now you feel it too and that must be amazing. I know Lee must have been brimming with pride.

Go girl! You're awsome x

Massive thanks Gem. xx

That must have been an amazing exhilarating wonderful mad day!
Need to see the pics a bit bigger tho - you look fab from what I can see, can you link to the larger files somewhere on line?

Well done gorgeous.
x

Fab photos Laydee. You look lovely, not nervous at all.
CONGRATULATIONS xxx

Thank you so much ~ until I buy the pics from the photographer, I can't make them bigger. But i will be buying my fave ones and will put them on. xx :)

You gorgeous, gorgeous thing!! You look amazing and so full of joy!! Congrats I am soooo proud of you!!

Jez
xx

Wow, thanks so much guys. Tomorrow we have a reunion to get the pictures...i will post them.
I made so many lovely friends in the rehearsals, on the day and of course, on here. Thanks so much.
My goodness, I am 6 stones lighter and I wore a bridal gown! wow. :)

Have a wonderful day- I don't envy you having to choose between those pics tho as they are all fabulous, I'd want them all and end up bankrupting myself- isn't it an amazing feeling not hiding away from the camera?!
Xxxx

Thank you again.

And yes Peony, it's actually weird letting people take my picture. I have avoided cameras for about 3 years before LL! xx

Devine, DEvine DEVINE!!!!

Wonderful Lady!!

Thanks so much you lovely lot!

On Friday we all met up to see the pics ~ and, amazingly, we have not only made over £2000 for cancer research, but we "models" :p have lost 94 stones between us!!!! xx :)

Wow! Looking so beautiful, radiant and gorgeusly slim!!!!

You should be so very proud of yourself!!! xxxx

Back