Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

I hear ya, Angel. I hear ya. This, too, shall pass.

I'm absolutely starving but I won't give in! xx

Greetings everyone. Well, I slept last night which is great but I think it was medication induced as I still feel groggy. Just had porridge and a coffee. I have the afternoon with hubby and bubs. He's asked me what I'd like to do and I've no idea. I think a walk out for some air might be good. Otherwise crawling back under the duvet sounds really good.

I sorted baby clothes out for my niece yesterday. It felt sad seeing how fast the last 16 months have gone. I feel like I blinked and missed it. It'll be nice to clear some space though.

Im so looking forward to reaching the 17's. It feels like I will be in "stage two of three" then. No longer morbidly obese.

Ive put on a pink shirt I've had for years but hasn't fit for five. It's a nice reminder that I have shrunk as I don't feel different yet. Hopefully it will keep me on track today.

Have a lovely weekend.

Yay I love the feeling of fitting in to old clothes :) have a lovely day! X

Well done on the pink shirt. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Work that pink shirt girl! Won't fit for long though. You totally have this. Look how far you've come! Imagine at the start how you would have been thinking about being this weight you are now. You've done soooo well. And you can do the same all over again, you just have to find that confidence in yourself. I find that working out boosts my losses incredibly. Maybe work a twenty minute cardio workout into your day and see does it make you lose even more? Even star jumps to the music channels is a great way to do it. Hope I don't sound patronising. I know you can do it and I wish you the very best xxx

Sorry to hear about your friend, things like that remind us how precious life is and that it shouldn't be wasted or taken for granted.
Well done on the pink shirt, it's always lovely fitting into old clothes again. And well done as well on not giving into temptation over the weekend, as always your my inspiration!
Hope you have a great day. X

Hi Angel, sorry to hear about your friend. But you're doing so well! Yay on getting back into something that was too small, what an achievement. It feels fantastic :) not long now til you're back into that fab dress x

Thanks everyone. My steely resolve dissolved In front of my husband last night. We had a family meal of fish, chips and peas. I think it's partly because I just wanted to feel included and for my son to see me eat the same as him for a change. I'm back on packs today but I'm feeling very low after my first hydrotherapy appointment. Basically they don't think there is a lot of point but will give me a session in the pool to see what's what.

Another embarrasment is is that they think it'll be difficult for someone to push me to the poolside as their pool chairs are non self propell. Also my wheelchair has been pointed out to be too small. I know!

The funeral is Tuesday. I'm just feeling really mixed up and need to get my head on straight. I also always seem to do a slight panic when I reach the 18's and never get below.

Im fine, my family is fine and that's all that matters. Onwards and downwards. X

Aww Angel. Surely the hydrotherapy will help to strengthen all of you? I'm so sorry they think it won't help your specific problems but it's certainly worth a go.

You're still sad about your poor friend, and feeling more vulnerable than usual. Nothing helps really but the passing of time. VLCDs are especially tough when we have a lot of weight to lose. One day at a time, you'll get there xx

Hi Angel

Sorry you're having a tough time of it at the moment ... things will get better :)

Use the embarrassment to push you ... you can do it. And ignore the fish and chips - sounds like it was for a good cause, so onwards and downwards :)

xx

Thanks guys. Your support means a lot. It's seven weeks until I go back to work. I'm going to focus on that and a potential two stone. I really need to snap out of this gloomy mood though. I just feel like crying all the time. Maybe it is grief and stress at everything going on.

porridge for breaky, orange bar for lunch.

Difficult day but the chair will not be too wee for much longer. Hope you enjoyed the fish supper. You are doing so well, keep at it you have loads of people on here rooting for you. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mmm fish supper. We all need a treat once in a while, especially going through what you are. You're so strong, you're an inspiration <3 xx

Hope you're feeling better Angel xx

Sending some love your way :) x

I was in a wheelchair eight months ago and I know how you feel. So sorry for your loss. If you need to cry do it. Let it all out honey. We are all here for you, hope you're ok xxx

Thanks everyone. My steely resolve dissolved In front of my husband last night. We had a family meal of fish, chips and peas. I think it's partly because I just wanted to feel included and for my son to see me eat the same as him for a change. I'm back on packs today but I'm feeling very low after my first hydrotherapy appointment. Basically they don't think there is a lot of point but will give me a session in the pool to see what's what.

Another embarrasment is is that they think it'll be difficult for someone to push me to the poolside as their pool chairs are non self propell. Also my wheelchair has been pointed out to be too small. I know!

The funeral is Tuesday. I'm just feeling really mixed up and need to get my head on straight. I also always seem to do a slight panic when I reach the 18's and never get below.

Im fine, my family is fine and that's all that matters. Onwards and downwards. X

I missed this post along the way.. I cannot stress how proud of yourself you should be... Most people would have given up after all you have been through yet you are still fighting....

I love your gusto... You are a sensational woman.... You really can do anything you put you mind to..

You WILL get past the 18's because of your strength and determination. You are amazing. Xx

Back