Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Glad you had a lovely day and super well done on resisting carrot cake, don't know if I could have resisted twice! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you enjoyed your day and resisted cake. I don't think I'll ever get to the stage where I forget to have a pack :)

Looking forward to your WI result - you deserve a loss!

L
x

Morning! Strawberry shake for breakfast. I'm off to the craft fair with two more carrot cake eating Chums today. Bubs is out with his grandparents.

Had some Very sad news this morning. A friend and colleague for over twenty years caught what he thought was a cold. He ended up in a coma a few days ago and today they switch his life support off. He's only in his late forties. If anything this should make us realise there's no time to waste because you never know what's around the corner.

Do your best to make the life you want right now and enjoy every minute of the journey. No regrets.

Have a great day xxx

Morning! Strawberry shake for breakfast. I'm off to the craft fair with two more carrot cake eating Chums today. Bubs is out with his grandparents.

Had some Very sad news this morning. A friend and colleague for over twenty years caught what he thought was a cold. He ended up in a coma a few days ago and today they switch his life support off. He's only in his late forties. If anything this should make us realise there's no time to waste because you never know what's around the corner.

Do your best to make the life you want right now and enjoy every minute of the journey. No regrets.

Have a great day xxx

So sorry to hear about your friend and yes youre right, ya gotta grab life by the balls!!

So sorry to hear about your friend. x

So sorry to hear about your friend angel. Life is so preciously short xxx

Thanks everyone. Tough day emotionally. Now I'm trying to let other friends know who are out of the country. I just feel so upset but it's nothing compared with what his family are dealing with. The suckiest things happen to the nicest people.

Cookie bar and coffee for lunch. Just had a strawberry shake. Only a litre of water down but feel very bloated. Early night I think. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow. X

Thanks everyone. Tough day emotionally. Now I'm trying to let other friends know who are out of the country. I just feel so upset but it's nothing compared with what his family are dealing with. The suckiest things happen to the nicest people.

Cookie bar and coffee for lunch. Just had a strawberry shake. Only a litre of water down but feel very bloated. Early night I think. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow. X

Sleep well...your resolve is amazing.!!! Go you...!!!

Thanks curve appeal. If anything it makes me want this all the more. I want to stop wasting time and just get rid of this weight which has plagued me since I was eight years old. I've wasted so many years. The trick now is not to give in to emotional eating and "what's the point"mentality that got me here in the first place.

Hope you have a good evening. X

Well said Angel. Losing vast quantities of weight is so hard. It's a long and often lonely endeavour. Keep on keepin' on xx

Thanks curve appeal. If anything it makes me want this all the more. I want to stop wasting time and just get rid of this weight which has plagued me since I was eight years old. I've wasted so many years. The trick now is not to give in to emotional eating and "what's the point"mentality that got me here in the first place.

Hope you have a good evening. X

You are truly an inspiration xx you too xx

It's all doable with the support from everyone on here. It makes it achievable because no one else understands what it's like whether it's a stone or twenty to lose its just as hard, it just takes longer for some of us.

4 week WI in the morning. X

It's all doable with the support from everyone on here. It makes it achievable because no one else understands what it's like whether it's a stone or twenty to lose its just as hard, it just takes longer for some of us.

4 week WI in the morning. X

Oooh good luck.... Xx

Week 4 WI 0.5lb. I'm pleased with that because usually on week 3 I STS. I've been 100% all week except Monday. That's a huge achievement for me, to come off for a meal and get straight back on. I stopped antibiotics and steroids this week and feel much better. Bit bloated though.

So next months target is to pass 18 stone and be in the next BMI bracket.

Have a lovely sunny day everyone. Chai latte for breakfast. Yum.

Week 4 WI 0.5lb. I'm pleased with that because usually on week 3 I STS. I've been 100% all week except Monday. That's a huge achievement for me, to come off for a meal and get straight back on. I stopped antibiotics and steroids this week and feel much better. Bit bloated though.

So next months target is to pass 18 stone and be in the next BMI bracket.

Have a lovely sunny day everyone. Chai latte for breakfast. Yum.

Excellent... Well done!!!!

Well done Angel. I am sure you will make the 18s soon. Have a lovely day. x

Here it comes...., I've been expecting it. The melancholy, tired, out of sorts feeling which usually leads me to comfort eat. I guess it's a reaction to yesterday's sad news. I've Just had a double choc bar and placed another order with exante for bars and meals. The in laws are gone and my son and husband are asleep. I just can't be bothered to clean up anymore so I'm going to have a pint of peppermint tea and put my feet up for a while. Hopefully this will pass soon. I know it will, I just have to bide my time.

Here it comes...., I've been expecting it. The melancholy, tired, out of sorts feeling which usually leads me to comfort eat. I guess it's a reaction to yesterday's sad news. I've Just had a double choc bar and placed another order with exante for bars and meals. The in laws are gone and my son and husband are asleep. I just can't be bothered to clean up anymore so I'm going to have a pint of peppermint tea and put my feet up for a while. Hopefully this will pass soon. I know it will, I just have to bide my time.

Absolutely ... I'm having a similar moment myself... The beauty of it is... It will pass :)

Recognising your eating triggers and resisting them is one of the biggest steps of any diet. You've analysed and overcome :) well done angel. Hope you feel more chipper soon xx

Back