Six Stone To Lose?

Hi Mini I also have a exercise bike but dont use it as i feel i will get out of breath and i need to lose weight from my thighs stomach and bottom will the bike do these areas.
If you dont mind me asking what is your thigh exerciser i could do with one

Hi Bethany,

I don't over do it by any means about five minutes at a go...I was reading that little and often is more beneficial:rolleyes: That's what I am telling myself:D

The 'Thigh Toner' is said to tone the inner thighs, outer thighs and buttocks...will let you know if it works.

I have mine just a week now and I love it as it is very easy to use and I am using it for my chest as well as upper arms.

Here is a link and you can see what it looks like...should of had one years ago.

Buy Thigh Toner from Woolworths.co.uk online shop

I have light weights as well, but have not got back into them as yet working towards it and have the pilate's bands as well

http://www.gaiamdirect.co.uk/content/product.aspx?productID=7566&rCat=1

Now to use them...:D

I have taken down all my measurements so we will see if they work, if they do it will be a lot cheaper than surgery :rolleyes:

I am big into self-massage and hot stone massage if and when I can afford it.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks ever so much Mini for giving me the link for thigh trimmer i have had a look at it and it looks funny how do you use it i might think of getting one how many minutes a day do you do is it hard work

Hi Bethany,

I sit and use it watching television or when I am sitting here at my computer.

I have worked up to about 30 minutes through out the day...

It is easy to use...I don't do the arm one like the way the girl in this link does it.

I just squeeze it in and hold it by the ends... for the chest and upper arms.

I do the sitting position with it between my knees or flat on my back and it between my knees.

As I get better at it I will get more adventurous...zoom in on the pictures and you will see some of what you can do!

Amazon.com: Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner: Sports & Outdoors

http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/L960109.jpg

I've been missing from here for ages -was doing really well up to a week or so ago but now am struggling.
Desperately need to get my head down and lose the last stone. Watch this space!!!

Hi
Yes I have a goal of 6 stone in mind I weighed in at 18. 11 so I would be delighted to get to 12 .11 with a view to perhaps another 2 stone , depends on how I feel. I have a dilema I wonder if anyone can share thier thoughts on. I will finish my 100 days in development on the 30 th June I have a two week holiday in greece booked with my husband for the 4th July. I had intended to just stay in develpment and takle the next 100 day s and hopefully 3stone but I am considering having a 2 week break whilst on holiday by having a pack for brakfast and lunch then something like a sald and grilled fish in the evening with a glass or two of wine. I would return to the programme when I get back . Has anyone ever done this and gone on to lose the rest of thier weight? Or does this holiday off the programme not work and spell disaster, becuase you virtually go back to day one again with all the hunger and agonyof the first week?
Be interested in what you all think.
X C

Hiya
Ive got between 6 and 7 stones to lose I would like to get to 10 and half to 11 stone got a long journey infront of me
Im hoping to join weight watchers to get me on the straight and narrow and hope to start losing some of my blob im carrying around with me.
Good Luck everyone
We allcan do it if we stick together

Wow I wish it was "only" 6 stone I had to lose.......!
I still have at least 10 stone to go, but im trying not to look at the bigger picture.

I am doing, I am concentrating on 1 stone at a time. Blimey if I look at the "bigger" picture it is too much to think about.

I've got at least 6 stone to lose, maybe 7.

I notice no one really posts here, but thought I'd just pop it on incase anyone wants to join in.

I'm on the Cambridge diet. :)

Just spotted this thread - I've done it!

Best of luck to all you just starting out - or thinking of doing so.

VLCDs do really work - ketosis is king!

Hi all

I am in the 6stone to lose category too - good to know I'm not alone!
Weighed on on Friday at 16st 7lb - would like to hit 10st 7lbs to be healthy, happy and confident.
I am following LL - seems like a massive commitment but I figure that I owe it to myself to get out of the hole I've got myself into!

I'm really optimistic and motivated - I hope that the momentum of that will help initially but knowing that there are some kindred spirits out there to turn to if it ever gets tough will, I hope, keep me (and you guys!) going through the tough bits. I've a friend who has just got to 5 stones lost and her journey started just like all of ours - one day at a time.
Look forward to checking in and seeing how you are all doing
xxx TMIWtB xxx

Hey guys

I'd like to lose 6st overall to be 10st 1lb...I'm only small at 5ft 4in and look healthy at that weight.

I know it's going to be hard but hey...it's now or never!!

Good luck guys xx

Im 5ft 5 and want to get to 10 and a half stone. I have 5 st left to lose. Im on Cambridge SS at the moment.

I hope to get to a stone away from target (im going to last stone slowly not on Cambridge) by Christmas

Ooh I'm goin to work out what I want to be by Christmas.

Actually I'm going to sit and look at all my diet stuff and remotivate myself. Gosh how sad am I lol xx

I've got 6 stone to lose to, seems to be the magic number at the mo haha I'm on cambridge sole source and i too hope to be around the 11 stone mark at christmas. I think once i have the final 2 stone to lose i'm going to do it the healthy eating and exercise way(thats the plan) bt who knows. Its difficult because noone else around me looks fat!! I have never been slim since school and so i'm hoping i get a new lease of life once the extra llbs have gone FOREVER :)

Another 6 stoner!

Just wanted to say hi! Currently weigh 16st 9lb want to get down to 10st 7lb, started CD in Jan, lost two and a half stone in two and a half months and then fell off the wagon! Put a few pound on but not all the weight and managed to get motivated again thank god as have been so depressed about my weight for last few months. I wish you all good luck and congrats to the ones that made it you are an inspiration!

Kat x x x

Start weight 18st 2lb
Current weight 16st 9lb
Goal weight 10st 7lb
Goal loss 107lb
Total loss 21lb
lbs to go 86lb

Back