Six Stone To Lose?

Alyssa - well done on your 3 stone!

Thank you!

It's very exciting!

A x

very well done Alyssa. That's a great loss - you can do it!

I have 6 stone to lose and am following SW. It seems such a huge amount but looking at the success stories on here keeps me motivated and I am determined to be slim for next summer

I have 6 stone to lose and am following SW. It seems such a huge amount but looking at the success stories on here keeps me motivated and I am determined to be slim for next summer

Good for you babe. x

I have almost 6 to loose to get down to the heaviest healthy BMI.... its my first day on it today and i cant wait to see the changes!! xxx

I want to lose six stones, one and a half pound to be precise! Can't wait to see eleven stone nothing on those scales! I didn't know it was a popular amount to want to lose?

I had 7stone 13 to loose when I started now got 5 st 10, which is still a long long way to go but doesnt quite sound as bad lol

Hi there, I 'm also looking to lose at least 6 stone and I'm looking for a buddie rub along with on this long and difficult path........ any takers.......:happy096:

Heya ladies!

It appears that 6 seems to be the magic number... that's the amount of weight that I am looking/ needing to lose.

15lbs down.....so many more to go!

x

Hey Soozy, well done on your loss, isn't it great to finally find a plan the works and doesn't seem to take forever..... I didn't think that there would be such a huge amount of people with the same/similar amount o weight to lose.

Back