Six Stone To Lose?

Heya GillyBee!

It feels AMAZING! I've probably tried every other diet under the sun...then I saw the adverts for Celebrity Slim...and it seemed to be the perfect solution...and its working really well :D :D

Only another 9lbs to be a the 2 stone mark!

x

It is possible

Over the past year I have lost double 6 stone - 12 stone to be precise. So you CAN lose six stone.
Good luck everyone. Whenever you feel wobbly comme on to the forum, you will get loads of support and encouragement.

9 stone to lose !!

:wave_cry: Hi guys,
is this forum still going. I am on day 3 of LT. Just starting my journey and its going to be a long road. I might need you guys along the way x

Heya this thread is still going :)

It may be a long journey, but at least you are making it!

Just come and natter on here at anytime for any help or inspiration....have you been on the LT thread yet?

Sooz x

Hi,
yes I started wandering around the various LT threads yesterday.
Its nice to also have a place to come to chat to people like me who have a lot to get off aswell. At the moment 9 stone seems impossible. I actually do have an average person on my back that I carry around all day. What a weird thought.
I checked my waist measurement this morning which I havn't done in years!! It was a shock but they say that this is a better indicator of your health than BMI now, so I am going to start a ticker on how this measurement goes down aswell as my weight. Just a lttle extra motivator.
love
Toni
x

Well, as of Friday I had lost 3st 7lb, still another 2st 7lb to go. Such a long journey, sometimes it feels as though it is never going to end.

I took my waist measurement on Friday, the first time I had done it since I started my diet in November. I have lost 10 inches from my waist alon, and I total of 32 inches from the rest of my body. Now that is what makes the journey worth while. :D

Thats fantastic Lind. I checked my waist measurement for the first time in ages yesterday and it was a shock!! to lose 10 inches off it in such a short time is amazing. Well done and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to all us newbe's that are just starting on the long road to thindom.

Checking in...

I have 6 to 7 stone to lose. :cry:I just keep thinking I can lose it by this Christmas or I'll end up with 10 stone to lose by next Christmas. :eek:

I started today and I'm really looking forward to this, I really feel this is my year.:party0011: Best of luck to everyone. :grouphugg:

I have 6 st 2lbs to lose to get to my goal of 8 st. I have lost 12lb so far in 12 days on dietchef and as i say, i have 6st 2lbs to go!

I have 6 stone to lose also.
I weigh just over 16 and a half stone, but at the beggining of the week (Monday) i was 17 stone 1lb.
So far i think i am doing quite well, considering for 2 days this week i completely slipped out of my diet routine. I've completely taken back control and believe i will do it, and i will do really well.
Good luck to the rest of you, and lets all get this horrible 6 stone off!

Hi all, im back and bigger than ever sadly!! :cry:

I've tried just about everything now, the last time i was on this thread i was on cd, i absolutely loved cd however im now unable to afford it, so im giving ww a try!

I have a lot to lose, so much that i dont even have a goal yet!!
As with ww im currently working towards my 5% this alone is 15lbs :eek:
I have my first weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed !!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Emma, you will do great i'm sure, just remember that any loss is better than a gain! It's a shame you could no longer afford to do cd if it was working for you, i am doing Dietchef but again, that is quite expensive, it was the best diet for me to go on cos i can still eat meals just with less calories, i know i wouldnt have been able to stick to a diet where you replace meals with shakes, i dont have the will power!! I have a lot of respect for those of you out there that have such immense will power, you truly deserve the wonderful weight loss results that you see every week.
Well done everyone for weight loss so far, i believe we can all lose the extra 6 stone or so!!:party0011:

Hey everyone,

I also have 6st (maybe 7??) to lose and have just started slim fast yesterday. Meal replacement diets seemed to hard (in my mind) to even try so completely avoided these. CD is way too expensive for me but SF only works out at £5 at the most a week so thought i would try this one. 1 day down and i feel fine (a little sleepy maybe??) really thought by this morning i would be starving but didn't need my first shake til about 10.30. I just have to remember to drink plenty of water!!

Good luck everyone

MrsMe xXx

Mrsme, i notice you have 91lbs to lose, i have 98 so we are aiming for around the same amount, i too could not cope with shakes as a meal replacement thats why i chose DC all the meals are done for me, even the portion sizes are taken out of my hands, every time i want something, it is 2 mins in the microwave and bobs ur uncle!!

Good luck Louise!! I can't seem to stick to anything and have already fallen of the wagon again!!! really annoyed but there's always tomorrow i suppose

Good Luck all

A very low MrsMe xXx

i must admit, i had a fair bit to drink last week and also ate chickenburger and chips on a staff night out on sunday but still lost 4lbs
by WI!

hi have got 5 st to lose , starting tomorrow any advice, tried last week but gave in

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Actually the title of my thread on DH when I started this journey was New to VLCD's - 6 stone to lose and WOW 6st11lb later......................oh boy do I feel good :D :D :D

Here's what I wrote on day one.......

Must admit I wasn't too sure I'd make it at the beginning - I'd tried just about every other diet out there lol - think my middle name was 'yo-yo' and I must have lost and regained the same 4 stone too many times to count over the past 40yrs.

If anyone wants to join in and get that 6 stone off I'll be more than happy to share my experiences with you along the way....................HONESTLY guys if I can do it YOU DEFINITELY CAN.

ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS

Lisano2

You can do this. :clap: Get a picture of yourself in your underwear and carry it with you. Whenever you're tempted take it out. The first fortnight is hell but just think of the rewards. It's when you begin to nibble it all falls apart. :17729: Just don't even start, you would be mad to spend all that money and sabotage yourself! :copon:

Just keep at it! :greenapple:

Back