Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

WAY TO GO MINI !!! :D

d'ya wanna lose much more ??

I'm sure u feel sooo much better :D

Well done !

hugs.........

Hi Debz,

I am aiming for two stone off for Christmas Day!!!:rolleyes:

And I would like to get down to 9 stone and I will seen then, use to be under 8 stone, but now that I am a bit long in the tooth it may not look good on me to be that weight.

Don't know for sure, but think 9 stone is a good weight.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Mini
Thats fantastic, you can do 2 stone for xmas no probs :) :)

Thank you all for your good wishes.

I was here before at the end of April and last time around I did not claim my six stone off:( for some reason I found it hard as I felt well I had four more stone to go...

Then the old chatterbox got the better of me saying well your not at goal yet and I did not feel worthy at the time of all the praise and support back then and this does seem to be such a common thing not only with me but with others on this weight loss journey...self sabotage.

Now I have revised my goal weight from 8 stone to 9 stone...so I am now aiming to lose 3 stone....

I would like:rolleyes: to lose two stone by Christmas and work on the other stone afterwards...

Getting through the elevens is like walking through the valley of death for me, literally:(

As both my parent died when I was around this weight and I know I sound 'mental' but I did before get stuck as I kept thinking back to when I was that weight and all the negativity and sadness around it during that time of my life, it is like exercising my old demons...

I feel if I could run through this with my eyes closed like a fire walker and get to the other end into the tens, I will be okay and not spring off that invisible psychological wall.

I know we all have our brick walls:eek: well the elevens seems to be mine.

Hopefully I have learned from the last time , just have to wait and see.

Thank you all.

Love Mini xxx

I have 10 stones to lose ... much to my shame

WELL DONE MINI ON YOUR LOSS, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THE 11S...IT IS ONLY A NUMBER & NO MORE!!
REMEMBER WE ARE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU THROUGH IT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY...

Well I started out with almost 9stone to lose (8st 12lb) & now have 6st 8lb to lose to get to my goal of 11st 7lb...

I know it probably sounds like a lot but I am tall & heavy boned so I reckon I will look quite slim at that stage.

I stated off at a BMI of 43.3, am now 38.5, will be exactly 14 stone to be OVERWEIGHT at BMI 29.8 & at my goal of 11st 7lb will have a BMI of 24.5, so have another 4 stone to lose to be officially overweight.... HAPPY DAYS LOL!!!

My original goal was to lose 3 stone by 8th Nov when I go to New York, I am 10lb off that goal with 3 weeks to go & an average weight loss of 3lb per week, not convinced I'm going to make it.....here's hoping....

i started at between 6 & 7 stone to lose - not sure yet how far i want to go ! am currently 3 1/2lbs off 3 stone lost so 1/2 way to first goal :D

Hiya- I have about 6 stone to lose which will take me from 13.11 to about 7.11/12 which is about right for my height (5ft 1) although I would be happy with anything fom that to 8.12. I couldnt believe it when I was coming up as level 2 obese in the bmi charts etc but hey ho!

Its my 3rd day on lipotrim and it been ok apart from big headaches and hunger in betwen, plus being freezing cold!

6st to lose and and counting... xxx

Hi Bethany,

I found such an amazing difference that the first 2 stone off made to me and there after as I could do more and more.

Stick with it and you too will be finding things so much easier.

I had so many things I wanted to change and I have, simple things like getting in and out of the bath with ease to cutting my toe nail and not feeling I was going to burst a blood vessel.:(

Running up and down the stairs is something I now do automatically and I can walk without getting out of breath whereas before getting up to answer the phone sounded to the person on the other end that I just had run a mile:rolleyes:

The body is very forgiving and the improvements come quick...

Keep a diary and track daily how your feeling and within about four months you will have traveled such a distance from where you are now.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini My weight is getting me down now i have to do something same as you say going upstairs gets me out of breath and can feel my chest tighten i seem to be getting different ailments now never did before . I sometimes go to work on my bike it only takes 10 mins to get there and back home again and by the time i get there im out of breath and it is all getting me down.

I have at least 6 stone to lose. To have a healthy BMI I need to lose 8 stone 3. Looks a lot when you write it down but I won't be disheartened. As some of you know, I have two beautiful reasons not to give up :D

Well Bethany, your here now and doing something about it and in a few weeks time you will begin to feel so much fitter if not before.

I have a lovely mountain bike that is like brand new...still not that fit now to take it out on the road. So in the mean time I am on an exercise bike in the sitting room and I feel I am getting fitter.

Also working away with a thigh exerciser, it is good fun:)

And out walking when it is not too cold.

Gillian McKeith would be proud of you for using your bike:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Anna,

I started off wanting to lose almost ten stone and I think I was being unrealistic aiming for that.

Now I would settle for nine stone eventually as this would give me a BMI of 21.6:)

I have to break the weight up in smaller mini goals as I found looking at it as one big block was too overwhelming and just thinking about it in a way still is.

My goal now is to get down to ten stones by the end of April:eek: Time is flying...

Love Mini xxx

Back