Six Stones Lost! and Moving to Management!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Yes, that's 85 lb lost so far. I'm just under 12 stone now - what a result. My BMI is 26.9 down from a whopping 40.9.

I'm starting Management next Tuesday and can't wait to eat grilled salmon, tuna and chicken (not all at once). I am a bit apprehensive, but hope to stay focused.

Any advice from Management experts would be appreciated!

wow hun...thats one fab result...enjoy the management journey...Im hoping to get there myself in next month or so!

Keep posting...x

congrat s..................going to management in feb so will read your replies with interest xx

Wow Amanda
well done you :D

How long did it take you to loose those 6 stones???

Best advice I can give you is to stick with your counsellor, don't go it alone so to speak, as Management def seems to be the hardest bit :)

Congratualations

Geri, you are so right. I've read other peoples' threads and it seems that Management is the tough part of the programme. I can well believe it. I have no intention of going it alone.

Olijames and Mustdoit, I wasn't sure about doing the Management because I wasn't at my 'goal weight'or at 25 BMI, but spoke to my counsellor who said it would be fine to move over at this time. (I'll be saving over £20 a week too, initially!)

To be honest I do look lovely :D (!) at the moment. If I lost any more I may cause people to have heart attacks:eek: when they see my incredible figure! ;)

No honestly, I'm a size 14 at the moment and while I would 'like' to lose a bit more (to make a nice neat figure of 11 stone or 10 stone), I do feel confident that I can do that in my own good time, if I should want to. :)

LL has enabled me to get a handle on my out-of-control eating habits and has empowered me to have the confidence and courage to take control back.:)

DQ and Gen, thank you so much for your congrats. It does mean a lot to me to hear from two great women who have written so many inspiring threads.:)

Congratulations AmandaJayne on your 6 stone loss and from a BMI of 40.9 to 26.9:D

n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif

n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif

Love Mini xxx

Well done, i cant wait till my journey ends and i get near what you have achieved,

How long did losing the 6stones take please?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Wow - Well done AmandaJayne!!! Just think how far you've come. Are you going to go out and buy some new clothes to treat yourself? Maybe you already have.

I'm really encouraged. I have a shameful BMI of 42.52 now so would also like to hear how long it took you.

Keep it up and keep posting - I will look out for you for encouragement!

Mini - I'm loving those bears!!!

Congrats AmandaJayne - you deserve to be really proud of yourself.

You have obviously ben very focused throughout and it have paid dividends. Good Luck in management - I am sure you will sail through.
x

Well done you, what a massive achievment, I havent done LL management, I did CD, it is hard, someone said, after eating too much or too little for most of our lives, then the key is getting the balance!!!

Keep posting on here, follow it to the letter and you will be smashing x

Thanks so much for your comments. I started doing LL on 24th August 2006.

New clothes? You bet! I have been wearing (non-black) skirts and dresses to work instead of the ubiquitous black trousers! I have been looking around for some second-hand stuff while losing weight because it is too expensive to buy everything new. Knickers and bras are new though, and so much more fun to buy now.

Congratulations AmandaJayne. That is just fantastic! Well done!

Thanks for your posts of encouragement and congrats. Nice to hear from you "Girl with Pussy!" (you know who you are). I see from your ticker that you are right behind me, so when can you move to Management (I've forgotton, are you doing CD or LL?)

Back