SIZE 10 Tops! Pics! Never thought I'd see the day!

THanks guys!!! :) :) :)

SB - I know the photos are what clenched the deal for me. When I saw Nadhaks before and after I was so amazed and exhilierated - I knew I was going to get on board the LL Express!!. They are really helpful. Proof positive - and as the old saying goes, a pic is worth a 1000 words. Thats so true. As we have discussed at first it was so scary to post a pic. Now its like "eh? I'm bored - I'll swap some pics around", and its no big deal! I had to really push myself initially to do it, and then I kept conitnuing it as I actually did start to find it somehwat healing and theraputic - if that makes sense.

I think Porg summed it up saying by doing that, it does help to get your head around it and I think thats a good point. It also makes me feel like I can check myself daily, etc. Hey ho.

Gonna miss my work loo though!! I hope the new job whatever it is has warmer colours schemes in their loos!! :D

xx

See you toinght!!

Simply stunning!!! Congrats! x

I can't see the photos :cry:

Hey BL, you are looking fabulous (as usual). I must get some cream/white trousers for springtime and get myself out of winter black. Keep posting photos because you give me ideas for outfits!

I tell ya, you ladies get all the luck with the colour thing.

I have to wear black trouser and black shoes to work, no choice in the matter :( only thing I get to choose is my shirt, but even then I'd get looked at funny if I came in wearing a orange or yellow shirt! lol

Why can I still not see them????:(

I'm sure you look stunning and are an inspiration anyway.:)

I can see all other photos, including your grouping. Oh well, I'll keep going for a bit then.

And wear orange, why be another member of the herd!!!:cool::D

If you click on the "pete10141748's Profile Albums" link under my avatar on the left, can you see my photo's in there?

You can see my sig pic as that is just hosted somewhere else, but to see images actually hosted here at MM's you need 50 posts (I think it's 50 anyway....)

You're quite right, no pictures, thanks Pete.

Now I've finished hijacking this thread I'll come back when I've done the 50 to look at all you stunning losers especially those size 10 tops!!!!

You're quite right, no pictures, thanks Pete.

Now I've finished hijacking this thread I'll come back when I've done the 50 to look at all you stunning losers especially those size 10 tops!!!!

Hi Foxtrot. Go on the word association or last one to post threads and you will soon get you posting up.

BL - Your photos are amazing!

Pete - Excellent transformation hun!

I can do it, I can do it - positive affirmations after all!

Finally seen them!! WOW!! You are so tiny, it's stunning! :eek:

And some fab choices in the clothes there too.;):D

BL, you look fantastic (as always!) I especially love the Jane Norman top! You remain such an inspiration! xxx

Back