size 10!!!

Trim T

I can finally fit into my size 10 jeans again... not just to do them up either, I'm actually wearing them today.:D:D

I haven't worn these jeans for over a year.:eek:

My friends have also renamed my coat... the tent, because that's how big it is on me now lol x

Whooooo!! Well done, bet you wish you could bottle that feeling eh?

Thank you, if i could bottle it....I'd sell it lol x

Fantastic! I look forward to being able to post the same thing! (Still a little while off yet thoygh - but getting there...)

I'm sure it won't be long weasey, you're taller than me and not far off my weight x

I'm a 14 at the minute - although I started at a 26 so 14 seems really close to 10 on reflection! I did manage to squeeze into size 12 stetchy jeans the other day - but not well enough to actually wear them!

Woohooo well done!!! I can't wait to be in the same

Wow you jammy thing you! massive well done, bet you feel rather lush! i find myself strutting a little more than i used to especially when i walk past a shop window and see my reflection! i high five myself (to myself) i dont start throwing my arms up, id probably get some funny looks.ha! i cant wait till i get in my size 10 jeans there ironed and awaiting me :)! congrats on your weight loss so far, you have done soooooo well, only 1 stone to go whoop whoop :)

Pink, your post made me laugh... i had visions of you hi 5ing the glass lol.

Thank you for your kind words, i feel great and there is definitely a strut. I can now wear heels without my feet killing me after 5 minutes, so I have my jeans on with my heeled tan boots and a black fitted top.

I am really starting to feel like myself again... it's been a while x

woop woop bet you look lovely! well done i cant say it enough, im so happy for you partly because i totally understand you, i was once a size 10 when i popped out of the womb hahaha no i was a size 10-12 for a long time i just went crazy on food about 5 years ago and have struggled to get below a size 14, im mainly been a size 16-18 for that time! Does totm affect your losses? sorry i know thats a personal question! :) its my 6th WI tomorrow but its totm and im worried it will affect it :( its my friends hen do this saturday so after getting advice off starlight and a few others im going to carb up first so i can go out and enjoy my night without the stinking bad hangover the next day! have you been 100% t-total on this diet? i have, i havent touched a drink when ive been out but this sat is a big do :)

I think we need a photo of those jeans!

Thank you Sonia, My losses haven't really suffered due to totm to be honest.

I had a low loss week due to a back problem which lead to me eating low carb for a few days. But i was happy enough with that.

I weighed in early this week due to a night out on Saturday. I didn't carb up on saturday, i ate some chicken and salad. I then went out and drank champagne and cocktails and had no hangover whatsoever.

Saturday was the first time i have drank since new year. Obviously everyone is different and i'm not saying ignore any previous advice, just work out what's best for you.

haha weasey, i will attempt to load a photo at some point later today x

Back