Size 12 model branded too fat!!

MadamDotty

Back again!
Talk about disgusting!! :mad: Have been reading about this in various magazines - it is any wonder our kids are screwed up about how they should look?!

Why would anyone really want to look like the "skinny" one???? Does she look happy or excited about her life??? Does she look as if she'd win a playfight with her OH or her children....or even have the energy to take part in one???? She doesn't even look as if she'd make it round the dance floor on a Saturday night!!!

Naaaaaaaaahhhh, skinny is definitely not for me!

Why would anyone really want to look like the "skinny" one???? Does she look happy or excited about her life??? Does she look as if she'd win a playfight with her OH or her children....or even have the energy to take part in one???? She doesn't even look as if she'd make it round the dance floor on a Saturday night!!!

Naaaaaaaaahhhh, skinny is definitely not for me!

Nope, me neither, I cant believe she was branded as fat, the model agencies have no idea at all.

The bottom one looks like she needs intravenous food. I wouldnt be suprised if she was ill and lacked all her nutrients, that just can't be healthy at all to be like that

It's just shocking. If anyone I knew looked like that I'd be seriously worried about them. God forbid my daughter should think that looks attractive, I'm glad to say at the moment (she's 12) she knows that skinny like that is just wrong - I hope she never changes or feels the pressure to change.

hmm I'm a size 12 how come I don't look that good lol.

would definately rather look like thetop one than the bottom one

Talk about disgusting!! :mad: Have been reading about this in various magazines - it is any wonder our kids are screwed up about how they should look?!

Couldn't agree more!!!!:eek:

Apparently there is a programme coming on LivingTV soon about skinny celebs and the influence they have....should be interesting viewing! Will keep you posted once the programme times have been confirmed....

Scroll all the way to the bottom of that page...

...and see the Tesco Diets ad. Featuring some woman with a great body measuring her waist. Someone didn't think that one through.

Yuk, the skinny model is sickening to look at. Surely the healthy size 12 would be the 'normal' person's choice? What size is the judge for goodness sake?

I'm just under 11 stone and a size 12 too - but there's no way I look as good as that! What am I doing wrong? *sobs*

Seriously, anyone who prefers the other model or views that size as a role model for the way women are supposed to look needs their head examining! :rolleyes:

Back