Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Weigh day tomorrow, feeling pretty rough today. Still been 100%. Looking forward to tomorrow will keep posted:)

First weigh in tomorrow evening!!! hoping for a good loss cross your fingers for me ladies :D xx

I'm in the zone, feeling really good. How u getting on. U must feel so much better:)

I am feeling great thanks. So much better. Fighting to get to the 10's now but have loads of social events getting in the way! I'm not gonna moan though. I feel so much better going out now than I used to and that's what it's all about. So it may take me a bit longer to lose the last bit, but that's fine. I need to be patient. To be honest I am not looking forward to maintenance and having to manage real food. I know I need to but being in the ketosis bubble gives you such control!

Great to see you in the zone!!!!

Morning all I'm off work today yay used for voting day.

Im 2 lbs down this morning I will get there slowly , I have 15 weeks till MEXICO less than 2 stones to go.

Lovely to see you all in the zone... After all VLCD's do give you the results quicker.

Im in love with organic green tea this week. As I'm trying to cut out milk from my teas.

Happy Thursday ladies xx

4lb off so happy I was only expecting 2lb with it being a bank holiday and I had let myself slip a bit :) xx

Hello I'm here :D Howe everyone's week been?

Im going to post this question as I'm not too sure where to post it anyway it's regarding being on the pill. I've been on the pill for 16 years because I used to suffer with sickness for 6 days while on my periods but since March this year I've come off the pill mainly because I read that being on the pill is bad for so long...

The last 3 months this year including this week my periods are so sore and painful, I've had time off work again mainly cuz of the discomfort im feeling. Yesterday I stayed in bed drank peppermint teas all day no shakes at all I couldn't face them. Today I've done the house work and swallowed plenty of ibrofen. Will my periods settle down?? Or shall I go back on the pill ? Do u think? I know everyone's different but now I dread each month just because it's so painful :cry: this morning I was 5 lbs up omg as if!!!!!!

Im going to post this question as I'm not too sure where to post it anyway it's regarding being on the pill. I've been on the pill for 16 years because I used to suffer with sickness for 6 days while on my periods but since March this year I've come off the pill mainly because I read that being on the pill is bad for so long...

The last 3 months this year including this week my periods are so sore and painful, I've had time off work again mainly cuz of the discomfort im feeling. Yesterday I stayed in bed drank peppermint teas all day no shakes at all I couldn't face them. Today I've done the house work and swallowed plenty of ibrofen. Will my periods settle down?? Or shall I go back on the pill ? Do u think? I know everyone's different but now I dread each month just because it's so painful :cry: this morning I was 5 lbs up omg as if!!!!!!

I stayed the same at weigh in. I blame totm. I'm on the pill, my periods are awful when I'm not on the pill. There heavy, last ages and I ache real bad in my back and legs it makes me feel sick I always looked like a ghost as well. I couldn't imagine going back to those periods again. Maybe see if they settle. Or is there anything other than the pill:) hope ur feeling better.

Hugs Honey-J - been there!

Ouchy. So you've been off the pill 3 months or over a year? It kind of reads like 3m - so did your uncomfortable periods come straight back after stopping the pill - the very next month? Cos if so, that's unusual - it usually takes a few months for them to get back to normal. Not unusual bad, just unusual. If it had been a recent thing, I'd have said it was the diet. There's something about low carbing that does wonders for periods (wonders being a relative term :)) in terms of making you more regular and having ovulatory cycles.

I *think* you might be producing too much oestrogen - it's bound up in fat cells, so as you shrink, there's more of it sloshing about and causing problems. Have you ever tried the mini-pill (progesterone only)? Although I know of a number of people who haven't done so well on it, so I don't know that I'm recommending it!

Hey ladies, seems like everyone is doing amazingly well which is fantastic and hopefully we can all keep it up. My last weigh in was on 5/05/15 where i was 10.9 and then i had that weekend in london celebrating mine and my sisiters birthday, and i drank WAYYYYY too much and just about lasted an hour in the bar we went too, before i went home and knocked out so for next time i need to remember to pace myself lol. But it was amazing being able able to dress up and like what i saw in the mirror and have confidence. Then on Monday 11th May i started back on CD sole source as i have just over a month till my brothers wedding and would love to be in the low nines. I wont lie this week has been hell, i've felt exhausted, weak and just not how i first felt when i did sole source and cant understand why? i thought maybe once i pass day 3 i will be better but even now on day 7 i still feel exhausted, weak and just not right but cant put my finger on why and if its because i am on SS or just i not feeling great as i do have a cold as well. Anyway i stayed on the diet all week even though it was hard, but then my sister comes home at the weekend and made some Cajun sausages which smelt sooooo good so Saturday night i ate one :mad: and then Sunday i ate another :mad: :mad:. I was so annoyed because i had been so good and i never caved in before when i was doing SS but now my willpower is weakening for sure lol but i have weigh in tomorrow at 7pm so time will tell as to how much damage those few bites have done, however before when i caved in i would think "oh forget it" and eat pretty much everything but i am glad i just stuck to the two sausages and nothing more.

When is everyone else having their weigh in?
Hope you all have a great week!!!!

Back