Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Friday - weekend. Weigh in only lost 2 lbs so disappointed. 2 inches off. I've got 7 bars on the plus side. X

Well done AmaD xx

So on weds i went to sainsburys and bought some clothes using my nectar points and the double up promotion that there is going on. I got a £40 voucher that used up 4000 points. I had 6600 points. Well i checked my points today and the 4000 has not come off????!!!! Yet the points i earned on weds on other purchases have been added.
Not holding my breath but i may have gotten £40 of clothes for free lol

Thanks Berry - bars from tomorrow. Do you have a favourite one? X

I like both the peanut and cranberry crunch. I only got those ones. Might try a couple of others next time. How do u find weekends on the diet?

Im on the fence about the peanut crunch, i don't know if i like the texture? I am having the choc orange today so will report back with that later!
How is everyone today

I've had 1 flavour of each 7 bars. My CDC said she loves the orange and cranberry bars best.
today so far today I'm doing badly in Manchester with friends. Determined to start back tomorrow era dy for next Fridays weigh in. X

I have found my Christmas party dress. I defiantly will need to be in the low 12stone bracket for me to be ccomfy in it. I will post a picture tomorrow if I can get it to send.

X

i can't wait to go xmas dress shopping soon. OMG the chocolate orange bar is relish. its taking a lot of self control to not scoff this bar down quick

i can't wait to go xmas dress shopping soon. OMG the chocolate orange bar is relish. its taking a lot of self control to not scoff this bar down quick

Oh good to hear Bex I will try mine tomorrow. Are you still having chicken too? X

I haven't had any since thursday and haven't felt the need for any. Im just playing it all by ear and see how things are.
I have my 28 waist jeans hung up on my wardrobe door as inspiration right now. I used to fit them but at the moment they will not go over my 43" hips and thighs lol i know i will have made it when i can get them on

I haven't had any since thursday and haven't felt the need for any. Im just playing it all by ear and see how things are.
I have my 28 waist jeans hung up on my wardrobe door as inspiration right now. I used to fit them but at the moment they will not go over my 43" hips and thighs lol i know i will have made it when i can get them on

Thats fab. I have some jeans too I might use as a guidance. I'm going to try and just SS till Friday I'm chuffed with my bars now. I've ordered the water flavouring too £7.00 a tube I'm going to make that last me 4 weeks lol

I need this stone off by the end of November. I'm out of ketosis today :( it takes me 2-3 days to get back into it.

I need my strong mind back tomorrow morning - friends today have ruined me today lol x

Just get into it and go for gold! Even if on weigh in day its no loss or low its still on the right direction. And was it just one day? One day is fine once in a while. And being in ketosis is not the only way to lose weight. Its just a change in your metabolism. Most nights you go into ketosis in your sleep. Im going for 100% with no additionals this week, i feel that having the bars will help with that. I am obsessed with drinking my beanies coffee!

Just get into it and go for gold! Even if on weigh in day its no loss or low its still on the right direction. And was it just one day? One day is fine once in a while. And being in ketosis is not the only way to lose weight. Its just a change in your metabolism. Most nights you go into ketosis in your sleep. Im going for 100% with no additionals this week, i feel that having the bars will help with that. I am obsessed with drinking my beanies coffee!

Yes just one day off was planned inseptember to have a girly catch up. :)

I am 2 lbs up this morning not worried at all as my 3 products will bring that back down in the morning. I will join you Bex with 100 % no added extras this week. Im moving forward enjoyed my day yesterday a day at home alone with my book couldn't be happier. :)

Hi everyone I started CD on Thursday, it feels like forever. Only my husband and one friend know I'm on it cause I feel there's no need to broadcast to everyone, guess they'll see the results with time.
Joined to get motivated.

Can i ask did you drink whilst on your day off? I had been quiting drinking before hand any way as it was triggering migraines that were killers. If i were to drink now i would have to be on hard stuff as that doesn't seem to trigger however having been off booze for so long and so little calories I'm a bit worried when it comes to the xmas party

Can i ask did you drink whilst on your day off? I had been quiting drinking before hand any way as it was triggering migraines that were killers. If i were to drink now i would have to be on hard stuff as that doesn't seem to trigger however having been off booze for so long and so little calories I'm a bit worried when it comes to the xmas party

Nah drank diet coke. I do drink alcohol yes but won't till Christmas now. I love red wine :) are you sure it's not the coffee with the migraines Hun?

What date is your party? You will be fine while you come off plan a day before you start drinking. X

Hi everyone I started CD on Thursday, it feels like forever. Only my husband and one friend know I'm on it cause I feel there's no need to broadcast to everyone, guess they'll see the results with time.
Joined to get motivated.

Morning TWB how are you feeling? Feel free to post anytime how much do you have to lose? Yes looool about broadcasting the diet lol :) I'm still hiding it even from from boyfriend... Haha x

Back