Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

HoneyJ - great loss well done. Bet ur feeling fab. I can really feel it now especially in my waist and hips.

Bex- your looking good. I really can't wait to go out and buy some dresses in the new year.

Onwards and upwards ladies!! Im still going to weigh myself and post on here through xmas to keep me on track as well! I wanna be good over xmas.
My dress is OLD!!!! Crazily its a size 6 dress that has fitted me no matter what size I've been! Gotta love jersey and flattering fitting!
Any xmas parties ladies?

Well this is typical! I weighed myself this morning again and I've lost another lb over night! Ah well I'm gonna class that as a reserve seeing as i am off plan tonight!
Hows everyone today?

Sunday @ 5am wide awake....
I wasnt able to log in last night at all. How was everyone's evening? I stayed in as I'm so skint :( I'm hoping to drag myself to a few shops this morning.
to get my dads aftershave set I'm thinking joop or Hugo Boss I haven't bought a single thing yet.

In good news 5 more get ups for work then I'm DONE!!

Im also in the 12stone bracket not sure I will be this weight for long but I am and I'm still trying. :D

Ive ordered a few shakes from slim and save £1.79 each they arrive on Thursday just to sample bored of the chocolate flavours I have.

Yesterday I had a SS+ day but hoping for just an SS day... :)

Catch up with u all later on. Xx

I too had a ss+ day I see my CDC next week. Then I don't weigh until the new year as she's away.

Will you be sticking with slim and save.

OOOOh whats slim and save? I had my party last night and i drank a fair bit but was not drunk in the slightest. So far today i am fine no hangover and i don't feel bloated. I really really love this diet. I can't wait for jan so i can knuckle down with no distractions and start to tone where i need it! I still can't believe the difference it makes in you. My comparison shots just shock the hell out of me.
I won't be going near the scales until at least tuesday as i don't want to get down if i have gained from last night lol. Im still gonna post on here over xmas as well won't be going anywhere. I am so looking forward to an eggnog latte on thursday as i drive to York

Wow Bex your excited to return back lol yes keep away from the scales just enjoy. As the weight will be off very soon again.

berry I won't change NO but to have a few other packs for variety I will do. I've joined their FB page and it's very busy it seems people R getting just the same results as Cambridge but its so much cheaper well cheaper really :eek:

Bex - it's another VLCD that you order online and you get your products delivered to you the range of products is huge..

I'm sat with my water I've had 2 products so far. I went into H&M today saw a pretty flowery dress I need in my life. :DI will admit I'm struggling today... Plus I must stop scale hopping too.

German market Saturday as if I'm already excited for my long hot dog lol

Berry where's your CDC going on holiday then? I wish I could catch some sun over the Christmas. X

How is everyone? Not quite sure exactly where CDC is going. I hope I'm OK going an extra week without weighing. Have fun at the market

Hi all I've slipped off plan. Still having a shake for breakfast I'm back on plan on the 28th. ,meanwhile I will still try to post.

Hope others do too newbies and oldies... After all it is a forum for support:giggle: Xx

Hey honey and Bex. Hope you don't mind me hopping on your thread! I'm on SS/SS+ week two with my second weigh in today. Last week was -7 lbs. I've got around 3 to loose in total so needing all the motivation I can get!
Your losses are brilliant and Bex your dress looks great

Laura

Hello and welcome! Hope your losses this week are good too. Ive a feeling i will just stay the same which is still ok for me.

Hey Bex! Thanks! I lost another 3lbs so very pleased. The shakes make me feel very sick so sticking to bars only. Hope this doesn't affect weight loss.

You're doing great you must be so pleased with yourself

Just keep up with the water and you will be fine. Something I've realised about this diet and myself is that even if you have a cheat day or slip up as long as its a once in blue moon occurrence it doesn't drastically effect weight. Like the other week i had 3 cheat days with lunches and dinners with friends however i ate reasonably and not OTT. By the friday weigh in i was still 1lb down and infact the next day i was another 1lb down! Im interested to see what i will be this friday

Hey honey and Bex. Hope you don't mind me hopping on your thread! I'm on SS/SS+ week two with my second weigh in today. Last week was -7 lbs. I've got around 3 to loose in total so needing all the motivation I can get!
Your losses are brilliant and Bex your dress looks great

Laura

Hello & welcome its nice to hear from others too. :wavey: How did weigh in go? I lost 7 lbs on my first weigh in its an amazing diet isn't it. Which flavour bars do you only have then?

Like Bex said plenty of water chick x

Thanks Bex. I had a few cherries last night. Couldn't resist! But you're right a few little slip ups aren't a disaster. I lost 3lbs in week 2 so pleased there!

Honey I have the lemon yogurt, 2 a day and then either milk chocolate chewey, toffee and chocolate orange. They help me so much. I know not everybody just has the bars but for me they help me feel normal and I find it much easier to stay on plan!

How are you both getting on?

Heyy everyone. Hope you are all well? Haven't been able to post for a while my laptops broke and these last few weeks have been manic altho for my team away day which included a free lunch I managed to not give away I was on the Cambridge and ended up having a few cucumber pieces lol I even resisted the cheese board which was painfully difficult as everyone on the table was tucking in an have 3rds and 4ths lol. Seems like the pounds r droppin off us :) I lost 3 lbs today which means I'm 12.7 :eek: and have a weigh in Xmas Eve. I decided if I eat on Xmas say it will just b turkey and veg as I never thought i could get to 11 somethin by my graduation (23 jan) but it's so achievable so tryin to stick with it :) hope everyone is good and enjoying the Xmas build up

Back