Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

I think I need to keep myself busy so I might head for the sales:) I went to the next boxing day sale was quing from 4am. Was worth it. I'm sure I will be OK getting back on this diet. Looking forward to those losses again

I'm keeping busy 2 products down. And hungry god.... But I'm fat and it's gotta go lol

I love shopping Berry lol

i haven't weighed myself this week, i hadn't gained anything last weekend so will have to see if thats continued lol I'm drinking more than i would like but meh
back on it on 5th

Heyy back on day 4 now and it's been hell, had my cusin's from canada over so lot of food and snacks around the house, resisted so far but like u said honey_j I am finding it so much harder this time :( but need to get the weight off as my bro is gettin married in sept :eek: hopefully! so wana b a skinny Minnie for then

Day 2 for me. I was actually fine yesterday, I was quite surprised with myself. I've got until Friday to shift anything I gained.

Why are u finding it harder?

I can't wait to reach a 2 stone loss. Then I can work towards 3 stone:)

Just spoke with my consultant, we had a good natter about our uni work which is due in in 2 weeks lol. I weighed myself and I've only put on 0.5 lb since being home! I like this. Ive not been having sugar and i think that was my problem before. Starting back on it on 5th going to meet her after work and sort it all out. I am gonna aim for 7-9 lb loss for January.

I've had a bit of a slip but I'm home now and will knock back the water today. I have weigh in on Saturday afternoon I need 7-8 lbs off... Lol

Bex that's a tiny gain wow.

How is everybody doing ?

Berry- I think I'm finding it harder because I was so in the zone before but now still got my cousins over and food wise we've been offering pizza (my fave) and loads of junk food lol I find it easier when everyone's out the house. Altho I did weigh myself today and was 12.4 but for some weird reason I'm always 2lbs heavier on my consultants scales which should mean I'm back to pre Xmas weight lol fingers crossed!! But over all doin ok just want to get rid of everyone so I can focus and get back into it. Also I swear my family are a bunch if feeders lol went to see relatives yesterday and there was so much food and was gettin asked every 2 mins to eat somethin

Your doing fab AmaD I know what u mean about families lol.

Well I'm doing ok food everywhere even in the hairdresses yesterday chocoltes :( I'm enjoying my 2 weeks off come Monday I should be feeling stronger again.

Happy new year to you too, can't wait for us all to hit goal!! 2014 has been a good year past my masters and I ended the year well with a 2lb loss :) means I'm 12.4 and 69lbs down so far :eek: I never thought I could do it but precerverence has been key and 2015 WILL be the year I get to goal and feel amazing and no doubt you ladies will too :D

Happy new year to you too, can't wait for us all to hit goal!! 2014 has been a good year past my masters and I ended the year well with a 2lb loss :) means I'm 12.4 and 69lbs down so far :eek: I never thought I could do it but precerverence has been key and 2015 WILL be the year I get to goal and feel amazing and no doubt you ladies will too :D

Your doing great. When did u start cambridge:) I weigh officially tomorrow had a sneak peak and I'm 2lbs up :( I expected a gain. But I'm so ready to shift this weigh. I'm sure that 2lbs will be gone in no time.

I have gotten two of my friends to start cambridge this week! Gonna be good having others do it as well that you know in real life and have that extra support. I am actually really jealous that i can't start mine till monday!. I weighed myself again yesterday and the scales still haven't moved! Im in a distrusting mindset so i will wait till I'm home to know officially! I have an essay due on friday week!
Had a bit of a crap new year. The guy i was seeing back home in york (just whilst i was home) well i caught him in lies and stuff when he cancelled on me last min randomly and then i saw on FB he'd checked into a hotel in leeds with another lass!!! Needless to say i went sparko and told him to delete me never contact me etc. Im still in two minds whether to message the girl and let her know what he's been up to? I never have done in the past but this is like the 4th guy to do this to me and I'm sick of them getting away with it to do to someone else. I wish i had been told rather than find out how i did. I have the email written out and every thing. If i do send it it will be tomorrow as I'm saying peace out to York and heading home. Am i bad person for wanting to do this. Got nothing against the girl at all, she deserves better.

Jeezz I'd want to see him one last time to beat him up.. :( yes contact the girl and let her know about that dirty rat you've done nothing wrong Bex :) no your not a bad person if you did send the email. People these days don't care about people's feelings it's bad. I'd want to slap him I would. What u gonna do??

Well I'm starting properly Monday too. I have too now. X

I will send it to her, I've told her to slap him doubly hard from me as i never got the chance to. Men!! And they wonder why we have trust issues.
Just makes me more determined to lose a little bit more weight and start loving myself again. The confidence i got back before xmas has dwindled slightly due to it all but by god will i get it back

Do you know her ? I'm sure once you get started again on Monday you will be back on track fine.

I have gotten two of my friends to start cambridge this week! Gonna be good having others do it as well that you know in real life and have that extra support. I am actually really jealous that i can't start mine till monday!. I weighed myself again yesterday and the scales still haven't moved! Im in a distrusting mindset so i will wait till I'm home to know officially! I have an essay due on friday week!
Had a bit of a crap new year. The guy i was seeing back home in york (just whilst i was home) well i caught him in lies and stuff when he cancelled on me last min randomly and then i saw on FB he'd checked into a hotel in leeds with another lass!!! Needless to say i went sparko and told him to delete me never contact me etc. Im still in two minds whether to message the girl and let her know what he's been up to? I never have done in the past but this is like the 4th guy to do this to me and I'm sick of them getting away with it to do to someone else. I wish i had been told rather than find out how i did. I have the email written out and every thing. If i do send it it will be tomorrow as I'm saying peace out to York and heading home. Am i bad person for wanting to do this. Got nothing against the girl at all, she deserves better.

Oh no sorry to hear of your troubles. I would definately be in contact with the girl. Well I had my first weigh in today since Christmas, gained 2lbs. I'm fully back and focused on losing those lbs again

Right I'm back tomorrow defo... I've weighed and I need to focus again. So yep Sunday is the day no more dabbling...

Hi there I'm looking for a buddy who is doing shake that weight or similar food replacement diet it's my 1st day today doing 3 choc shakes a day and water I'm currently 18st 2 lb....massive shock and the heaviest I have ever been all my life...I did do the Cambridge diet 3 yrs ago and did 3 shakes a day and in 14 weeks lost 4 and half stone .. So I know I can do it hard? Yes first few days are the worst but I seriously need to do this so if anyone wants to join me feel free I will encourage and be with you on your journey aswell as mine

Do you know her ? I'm sure once you get started again on Monday you will be back on track fine.

No I don't know her we do have mutual friends though. For all I know she's just a **** buddy or not even anything I don't know. I know he was messaging her whilst I was with him. I saw a text come up on his phone saying if he needed his back scratching. I didn't raise the issue as I didn't want to be that jealous untrusting girl but hey I guess I was right ugh

Anyway, yes January and feb I'm looking forward to. I'm aiming for my birthday as my goal

Back