Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Morning honey, just catching up with your diary.
Hope all went well with your CDC ?

I have to say I'm not a fan of the Spag Bol but I love the risotto with a spoon of curry powder in it so I guess it's like everything it's all down to personal taste.

I will be stalking you now as I agree the boards are quiet at the moment.

Here's to another fab day :)

morning Kat it is very quiet isn't it I've been logging in most mornings but just not posting. Anyway my CDC visit was a big boost they were with me for 45 minutes chatting away :D took pictures , measurements , weight. I hate not having any bars as I have to wait 3 weeks.

Yesterday i I had a headache from hell I was sent home from work & will have today off too. I only managed 2 products yesterday. But I will defo have 3 today. It's your weigh in tomorrow I'm looking forward to reading your loss. Your always so strong on this diet. Xx

Hi, nice to see you back....the quest for Mexico continues eh?! I fell off the wagon at the weekend!:mad: I ended up having a few drinks on saturday night, wasnt particularly bad (only vodka & soda) on the food side either but gave myself a right headache for Sunday.....forgot why drinking isnt recommended on the diet! Anyways it was the muchies the next day that threw me off. Not completely as was still in ketosis but it sure showed on the scales. I seem to retain fluid after drinking so havent been on the scales again. Going to get weighed at the weekend so will see what Ive managed to lose by then! Damn Ive got no will power when the other half is around......Im sooooo weak!!

Leggi if you get back on the plan you could aim for a STS hun, I've never drank on the plan but always cheat with food lol
how are you feeling today ? X

Nearly cracked today.. almost had some chocolate and my son's dinner he didn't eat. I was so close :mad: I need to stay 100% for holiday in June.... I can do this, we all can:)

strong willpower Berry great x

Morning,

A good supportive consultant can be make it break ( although the support on here also helps )
Fingers crossed your headache isn't too bad.
Lots of water my lovely and that should help.
Hope you manage the 3rd product and generally have a better day :)

I shall update my diary as soon after tomorrow's weigh in as I can :)

Thank you. Well I'm still on track. But GOD this hard. I'm waiting to have my bar at 1pm and more water. I'm holding on till I've shifted this half stone as I've been stuck for weeks now.

X

Leggi if you get back on the plan you could aim for a STS hun, I've never drank on the plan but always cheat with food lol
how are you feeling today ? X
Hey, Im straight back on plan and have been since Monday so fingers crossed the damage on Saturday isnt too bad!! Trying to push the water as much as possible! Dress fitting a week on Saturday. I defo look like Ive lost weight but still would like to get down a fair bit as I did when I did the diet last time. Will keep plodding on, even if its slow I WILL BE THINNER for the wedding!!
Good news that you've got a better CDC this time. Hope you're feeling better soon!:)

Hey ladies it so fab to hear everyone is staying strong and we all can certainly do this, this year is the year we all get to goal :D. I havent posted much and mainly to do with work and just being mega busy, ive been working in Oxford and staying in hotels alot which is nice because its always a clean room when im back but terrible for this diet lol and i also had a wedding the weekend just gone so had that day off too, so after gettin into the 10s this last week of hotels and weddings has push me back into the 11s :cry:and i dont have weigh in until Sat 7th now so hopefully i can do alot of damage control and get back in the 10s for then. Also being off the diet for what was about a week i can honestly say i started to get sick of that feeling and just wanted my routine shakes back as i always have so much more energy and this might sound weird but i feel lighter just having CD products lol but yea back on the shakes since yesterday and hopefully can keep goin. This week comin i wil be back in oxford from mon-wed for the last time hopefully but i wish i could simply avoid going lol because i do find it harder when im in hotels especially as the company pay for my dinner and breakfast and thats when i feel like i might as well enjoy it lol but My consultant said not to drag the last few stone out because i am so close and in no time could be in the 9s which would be literally amazing lol but yea i have rambled on enough, welcome to all the new starters and although there are up and downs on this diet it is one of the best decisions i ever made to start it and i have no doubt in a few months time you will also say the same. Hope we all have a good Friday and stay strong over the weekend.

Hey ladies it so fab to hear everyone is staying strong and we all can certainly do this, this year is the year we all get to goal :D. I havent posted much and mainly to do with work and just being mega busy, ive been working in Oxford and staying in hotels alot which is nice because its always a clean room when im back but terrible for this diet lol and i also had a wedding the weekend just gone so had that day off too, so after gettin into the 10s this last week of hotels and weddings has push me back into the 11s :cry:and i dont have weigh in until Sat 7th now so hopefully i can do alot of damage control and get back in the 10s for then. Also being off the diet for what was about a week i can honestly say i started to get sick of that feeling and just wanted my routine shakes back as i always have so much more energy and this might sound weird but i feel lighter just having CD products lol but yea back on the shakes since yesterday and hopefully can keep goin. This week comin i wil be back in oxford from mon-wed for the last time hopefully but i wish i could simply avoid going lol because i do find it harder when im in hotels especially as the company pay for my dinner and breakfast and thats when i feel like i might as well enjoy it lol but My consultant said not to drag the last few stone out because i am so close and in no time could be in the 9s which would be literally amazing lol but yea i have rambled on enough, welcome to all the new starters and although there are up and downs on this diet it is one of the best decisions i ever made to start it and i have no doubt in a few months time you will also say the same. Hope we all have a good Friday and stay strong over the weekend.

Hi amad, I think my work commitments have not helped with my weight over the years ... Working lunches at least twice a week, staying in hotels with room service, being tired with traveling fans needing an energy boost, feeling like I deserve wine since I'm away!!!

I've obviously cut it all out whilst on cwp but I've talked a lot about it with my CDC and what I will do afterwards. She suggested I think about it as work, not a treat, and I need to be good at work so that I can enjoy other times at the weekend with family and friends. It's part of the job and I need to be good, like you would be doing a work task. So that's how I am going to think about it when I am eventually done, which is still a way off!!

Hey ladies!
Well my goal date is nearly here. Its my 32nd bday on tuesday and my weigh in this week is a loss of 1lb!!
So that now brings me down to 9st5lbs
Im hoping by the end of march i will be at a point to maintain only. Im on step 3 now but am doing it my own way, meaning following the rules slightly as to how many calories and portion control but being realistic in what i eat. I won't to fresh food all the time, i can't afford it and waste a lot so instead I'm getting the be good mircrowave meals and only eating the ones that are under 400 calories and have green for all the daily guidance. Will see if the next month can get me fully to goal and if i can maintain once there! Hope all are good

Hey ladies! Well my goal date is nearly here. Its my 32nd bday on tuesday and my weigh in this week is a loss of 1lb!! So that now brings me down to 9st5lbs Im hoping by the end of march i will be at a point to maintain only. Im on step 3 now but am doing it my own way, meaning following the rules slightly as to how many calories and portion control but being realistic in what i eat. I won't to fresh food all the time, i can't afford it and waste a lot so instead I'm getting the be good mircrowave meals and only eating the ones that are under 400 calories and have green for all the daily guidance. Will see if the next month can get me fully to goal and if i can maintain once there! Hope all are good

Congratulations!! 9st 5lbs must feel amazing.

Hey ladies!
Well my goal date is nearly here. Its my 32nd bday on tuesday and my weigh in this week is a loss of 1lb!!
So that now brings me down to 9st5lbs
Im hoping by the end of march i will be at a point to maintain only. Im on step 3 now but am doing it my own way, meaning following the rules slightly as to how many calories and portion control but being realistic in what i eat. I won't to fresh food all the time, i can't afford it and waste a lot so instead I'm getting the be good mircrowave meals and only eating the ones that are under 400 calories and have green for all the daily guidance. Will see if the next month can get me fully to goal and if i can maintain once there! Hope all are good

Well done Bex you're kicking this dieting malarkey.....9.5....so envious!:) Im plodding along after my little slip with the vodka! Managed to lose 4lbs with the glitch in the middle so that's not bad considering! Happy to see my BMI down to "normal" range! Whoop whoop Still have 17lbs to go till I get to the target Ive given myself and I have enough weeks.....I hope on the quest continues!!

Hey AmaD, dont give yourself such a hard time.....I should take my own advice lol! This is a hard diet to follow.....and have a life at the same time! Im sure the extra few pounds will come off quick enough again and you'll be on your way down again. Hope you had a great time at the wedding, its nice to get a reward and you must have had lots of comments on how good you're looking!!

Hey Leggi, thanks i did enjoy it and am back on the diet to the point where we had a lunch at work with the whole team and because they had no salad i ended up having a salad sandwich but only ate the cucumbers in it lol so back in the zone and well proud i didnt cave lol How is everyone else doing? I am currently hovering around 11 and 10.13 and tomorrow is D day so will see what the damage is. and No more hotel trips to Oxford so no more paid dinners lol so that will also help i think with me staying on it. I am hoping by the end of the month i will be low 10s :eek: what does everyone else wana see on the scales come March 31st?

Hey Leggi, thanks i did enjoy it and am back on the diet to the point where we had a lunch at work with the whole team and because they had no salad i ended up having a salad sandwich but only ate the cucumbers in it lol so back in the zone and well proud i didnt cave lol How is everyone else doing? I am currently hovering around 11 and 10.13 and tomorrow is D day so will see what the damage is. and No more hotel trips to Oxford so no more paid dinners lol so that will also help i think with me staying on it. I am hoping by the end of the month i will be low 10s :eek: what does everyone else wana see on the scales come March 31st?

Hey amad, I have a few events this month that u want to enjoy. So I am aiming for 7 lbs by end if the month. That would be amazing given I have 3 events with food and lots of wine! But I have decided to enjoy them and sacrifice a little progress this month.

Well done ladies. An huge achievement x

How r we all getting on:) I stayed the same. Really annoyed. My holiday is getting closer and not getting any nearer to my goal. Must keep positive, might even go up a step to see if that helps. Have a good day everyone.

I started having a banana for breakfast on step 3 and like gained 5lbs in a few days! Needless to say i stopped that. Combined with last week being my bday and so not stuck to actual plan but making good choices I've been fighting to get back to 9st 5. This morn I was 9st 7 so hoping by the weekend I will be back to 9st5 if not lower. Fingers crossed. I can't believe the difference having a banana made. I'm now having granola for breakfast instead although sometimes I don't manage to have a main meal due to just noting being hungry. I haven't had my shake yet but will do prob about 11 ish. Will try to have a meal this eve. I'm still doing core muscle workouts as well. Big achievement though the other day. I bought a pair of skinny jeans from h and m in a size 10 and they fit!!!! I find h and m the worse for sizing

I started having a banana for breakfast on step 3 and like gained 5lbs in a few days! Needless to say i stopped that. Combined with last week being my bday and so not stuck to actual plan but making good choices I've been fighting to get back to 9st 5. This morn I was 9st 7 so hoping by the weekend I will be back to 9st5 if not lower. Fingers crossed. I can't believe the difference having a banana made. I'm now having granola for breakfast instead although sometimes I don't manage to have a main meal due to just noting being hungry. I haven't had my shake yet but will do prob about 11 ish. Will try to have a meal this eve. I'm still doing core muscle workouts as well. Big achievement though the other day. I bought a pair of skinny jeans from h and m in a size 10 and they fit!!!! I find h and m the worse for sizing

Blimey a banana does that. I love bananas, may give them a miss when I get back to eating. Ur be back to 9st 5 in no time. Ur doing really well.

Had a bad day, think it's because my last weigh ins have really got to me. So I ended up having a sausage sandwich and a milkshake:( and now I'm so bloated and really dissapointed with myself. I'm just not getting anywhere after such a good start.... 100% days from now on.

Blimey a banana does that. I love bananas, may give them a miss when I get back to eating. Ur be back to 9st 5 in no time. Ur doing really well.

Had a bad day, think it's because my last weigh ins have really got to me. So I ended up having a sausage sandwich and a milkshake:( and now I'm so bloated and really dissapointed with myself. I'm just not getting anywhere after such a good start.... 100% days from now on.
I feel your pain! I'm not doing too well this week too! Totm for me and I've been feeling really rubbish. I've given into a proper binge today and just felt sick! Probably didn't help that I tried my wedding dress on at the weekend & got told I've not to lose anymore weight or my dress will be too big! Damn it! I'm sure it won't get that bad so will still aim for another half stone.

Back