Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

I feel your pain! I'm not doing too well this week too! Totm for me and I've been feeling really rubbish. I've given into a proper binge today and just felt sick! Probably didn't help that I tried my wedding dress on at the weekend & got told I've not to lose anymore weight or my dress will be too big! Damn it! I'm sure it won't get that bad so will still aim for another half stone.

Are u at ur goal weight after that half a stone. I don't know why I give in so easily I have a week away in June and that should be keeping me going but it isn't. I'm hoping to get that determination back. We never feel good about it after so why do we do it. I'm just finding it so hard at the minute. The water intake is fine I can do that. When's ur wedding:)

Are u at ur goal weight after that half a stone. I don't know why I give in so easily I have a week away in June and that should be keeping me going but it isn't. I'm hoping to get that determination back. We never feel good about it after so why do we do it. I'm just finding it so hard at the minute. The water intake is fine I can do that. When's ur wedding:)

Hey Berry, its tough to stick with it!! i am definitely struggling at time and seems to crave pretty much anything and everything and well water just does not seem to go down at all but just try and think how far you have come already, I have weigh in on Monday and I am hoping i can get the 2 pounds off and maybe a little more would be nice, but you can do it for sure and come June you will feel amazing on that holiday which is all that matters!!!! Hope everyone else is doing good?

I know, I gave in way to easily this time too! Im currently 10.1 so Id still be half a stone off target. I think I will still want to lose a bit just worried after being warned my dress is perfect and shouldnt lose anymore and the wedding was my incentive so Im lacking motivation now. Oh well I doubt it will be hanging off me with another half a stone, that's if I can get back on the wagon of course! Ive only got until 16th May till I go to Mexico and the wedding is 10 days after so not long to go at all now, if Im good I should only take around 2-3wks to get the last bit off. We'll get there, just need to get that determination back, maybe I should get the bikini's out and stand in front of the mirror. That'll probably give me a good kick up the backside!:ashamed0005: Ha ha ha

Hey ladies, How is everyone? I had weigh in today and lost 4lbs which is good, but also fainted today at work but the room was really hot and think i need to up my water intake. But as of today I have lost 93lbs in 7 months and have completely changed for the better and now I am aiming for my 100lbs in the next 2 weeks so hopefully. Its amazing how in such a short time my life has taken a complete U-turn and I am finally enjoying life. I still have abit to go but I am closer than I have ever been. I just wanted to stay to any one who is struggling just take one day at a time and stick with it because the feeling you get when you get close to goal is of determination :D

Glad i can offer support and motivation, you seem to be doing amazing yourself well done and only 12lb still goal :D I think when I reach 100lb I will post comparison pics, Hope you all have a good week.

Hey ladies, How is everyone? I had weigh in today and lost 4lbs which is good, but also fainted today at work but the room was really hot and think i need to up my water intake. But as of today I have lost 93lbs in 7 months and have completely changed for the better and now I am aiming for my 100lbs in the next 2 weeks so hopefully. Its amazing how in such a short time my life has taken a complete U-turn and I am finally enjoying life. I still have abit to go but I am closer than I have ever been. I just wanted to stay to any one who is struggling just take one day at a time and stick with it because the feeling you get when you get close to goal is of determination :D

That's great well done you. 93lbs that's brilliant. My journey has slowed right down but I will get there one day:( reading your post has made me want it even more. How far away from goal r u.

Thanks berry and my goal was 9 stone and now have one stone and 8lbs left to lose, when i get to goal i will review and see if i want to lose more but I think I would be blown away if i got into the 9s.

Morning all I'm BACK with a new Cambridge lady as of tomorrow.

my challenge is to lose 2 stones in 6 weeks. Hoping to be 11.6 by then!!! I'm happier knowing I will smash it this time before spring and summer catches up with me lol xxx

Morning all I'm BACK with a new Cambridge lady as of tomorrow.

my challenge is to lose 2 stones in 6 weeks. Hoping to be 11.6 by then!!! I'm happier knowing I will smash it this time before spring and summer catches up with me lol xxx

Good luck. Maybe we can both do the challenge, would keep me on track for my holiday. 2 stone in 6 weeks would be a great achievement. I so need it... glad to see u back.

Thank you ladies I'm up and awake ready for my green tea and first shake at 9am. Let's take it day by day Berry. I haven't weighed this week I but I will post on Sunday.

The he sooner I knuckle down the quicker I can finish... julieH333 how are you doing ?

Berry r u still on SS ??

Thank you ladies I'm up and awake ready for my green tea and first shake at 9am. Let's take it day by day Berry. I haven't weighed this week I but I will post on Sunday. The he sooner I knuckle down the quicker I can finish... julieH333 how are you doing ? Berry r u still on SS ??

Hey honey, I'm up early too! I was lying in bed thinking I should have another half hour but then couldn't wait to weigh myself this morning. I have been super good this week!

On my own scales I am 12st 2lbs this morning which is a new low for the last 10 years! Delighted. I have my official weigh in tomorrow and CDCs scales are a little heavier but it will be a good result. I've shifted the gain from last week and hopefully one or two lbs more.

Next week it's the 11's!! Very excited for that!

Thank you ladies I'm up and awake ready for my green tea and first shake at 9am. Let's take it day by day Berry. I haven't weighed this week I but I will post on Sunday.

The he sooner I knuckle down the quicker I can finish... julieH333 how are you doing ?

Berry r u still on SS ??

Yes still on ss. Day by day is good. I'm up quite early to, ready to get started.

Nice one Berry how did u get on ? I'm 2 lbs down after one day.

Today im helping my cousin do her daughters party this will be hard. But today's weather is giving Me the hope to stick at it. Xx

After one day, that's great. I havent check but I was 100% yesterday. I did gain 4lbs, hope it doesn't take long to shift that.

We'll today a chocolate shake & a lemon bar so far. I'm not hungry but I'd look some chocolate right now lol.
My new CDC's is lovely. Weigh in on Thursday 4 days early as she's goung away.

It's very quiet on here x

Hey Honey.

Still with you! I've changed cdc too luckily an amazing lady called Fiona from the Facebook pages had space for me so really pleased. Super motivational!

Hey Honey.

Still with you! I've changed cdc too luckily an amazing lady called Fiona from the Facebook pages had space for me so really pleased. Super motivational!

Oh I follow her on ********* does she have bobbed hair? Have u started with her yet?
I had Another text from mine last night at 9pm. 2stones is my goal on Cambridge what's yours Laura?

Yeah that's her! She's awesome!
I've already lost 2 and hoping for another 1 for my upper target but may go for another after that z

Back