Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Thanks. I'm over the moon with that loss. I will put pics on off my progress so far just before I go on holiday. How's ur day been Julie.

100% done yay

Thanks. I'm over the moon with that loss. I will put pics on off my progress so far just before I go on holiday. How's ur day been Julie.

yeah would love to see your pics. They make it more real don't they?

my days been fine. Daytime is easy as I am so busy I don't have to time to think about it. I have a hot shake in my travel mug in the car on the way to work, which I love. Usually a hot chocolate mint shake. Then in the day I just have time to eat my bar at lunchtime in a rush then move on. So no worries there.

Night time is different. I can never decide what to have, take ages making up my mind and then regret it and get angry with myself for choosing the wrong thing! Tonight I came home, I had 4 of my family round for eye brow waxing ( the girl comes to my house to do everyone at the same time). They didn't leave till about 7.30 by which time I was starving. I decided on a chocolate hazelnut shake from slim and save. Yuck! Tried it hot. Even worse! Eeewwww. So just had a praline bar with a coffee. I had intended to have a little bit of chicken .... It was an M&S pack with chillis. Was looking forward to a bite of that. When I got home, my daughter had eaten it all! It's funny when I think of it now but I went on and on and on about this chicken to the point where she was like..... "Mum, will you stop going on about chicken?" I did go on a bit. Anyway. I had an egg. M&S also do a wee pack with boiled egg. So at least I am not hungry now.

Just relaxing now, watching my husband devour pizza, McCoys crisps and bake well tart, before I go pack my case for a few days away.

Looking on the bright side, I had ordered a few bits and pieces to keep me going with clothes for work. my Boden order arrived today and my new little black size 12 skirt fits! Can't believe it. It looks so tiny. I never thought for one minute it would fit. So I am sorted for clothes for my meetings for the next few days. So that's good.!! My head has not caught up with my body yet. I have no idea how I compare to others and can't tell what will and will not fit. All very strange.

glad you've been 100% today! Well done.

yeah would love to see your pics. They make it more real don't they?

my days been fine. Daytime is easy as I am so busy I don't have to time to think about it. I have a hot shake in my travel mug in the car on the way to work, which I love. Usually a hot chocolate mint shake. Then in the day I just have time to eat my bar at lunchtime in a rush then move on. So no worries there.

Night time is different. I can never decide what to have, take ages making up my mind and then regret it and get angry with myself for choosing the wrong thing! Tonight I came home, I had 4 of my family round for eye brow waxing ( the girl comes to my house to do everyone at the same time). They didn't leave till about 7.30 by which time I was starving. I decided on a chocolate hazelnut shake from slim and save. Yuck! Tried it hot. Even worse! Eeewwww. So just had a praline bar with a coffee. I had intended to have a little bit of chicken .... It was an M&S pack with chillis. Was looking forward to a bite of that. When I got home, my daughter had eaten it all! It's funny when I think of it now but I went on and on and on about this chicken to the point where she was like..... "Mum, will you stop going on about chicken?" I did go on a bit. Anyway. I had an egg. M&S also do a wee pack with boiled egg. So at least I am not hungry now.

Just relaxing now, watching my husband devour pizza, McCoys crisps and bake well tart, before I go pack my case for a few days away.

Looking on the bright side, I had ordered a few bits and pieces to keep me going with clothes for work. my Boden order arrived today and my new little black size 12 skirt fits! Can't believe it. It looks so tiny. I never thought for one minute it would fit. So I am sorted for clothes for my meetings for the next few days. So that's good.!! My head has not caught up with my body yet. I have no idea how I compare to others and can't tell what will and will not fit. All very strange.

glad you've been 100% today! Well done.

Have you put pics up yet? You've done so well. I had to watch my partner eat a kebab last night ..... saying that I went off kebabs years ago but it looked tasty. But not tasty enough to give in and regret in the morning:)

Not sure what's happened to me I'm feeling so positive, that's a good thing I suppose.

Nothings better than getting new clothes that actually fit:) I'm still at that stage where I see something that looks nice, try it on and oh god it's awful:(

So far a chocolate shake for me. Have a good day

Have you put pics up yet? You've done so well. I had to watch my partner eat a kebab last night ..... saying that I went off kebabs years ago but it looked tasty. But not tasty enough to give in and regret in the morning:) Not sure what's happened to me I'm feeling so positive, that's a good thing I suppose. Nothings better than getting new clothes that actually fit:) I'm still at that stage where I see something that looks nice, try it on and oh god it's awful:( So far a chocolate shake for me. Have a good day[/QUOTE

Hey, no have not put pics up. Too embarrassed! Also not sure I have any 'before' pics as I would always avoid it. Might pluck up the courage to do it once at target.

So glad you are feeling positive!! Have a great day!

Love the spag bog:) went down nicely. 1 shake left for the day later not sure what yet:) how u getting on honeyj ??

100% day done by the skin of my teeth honestly. 6pm and I'm in bed out of the way from the kitchen....

hey Ladies, everyone seems to be doing well which is fantastic!!1 Berry1 well done on the 9 1/2 that is an amazing loss!!! Honey-j congrats on sticking with it and keep going your doing fab!! Julie- keep it up and we will all get to goal

I am quite similar to you Juile in that during the day i am fine due to being busy but evenings jeez those are hard today i had a chocolate on my way to work the a bar with coffee and now just waiting for my risotto to get done, i went Asda shopping today as well and that was just hell because i wanted everything and felt so close to breaking but i am on day 6 100% and jumped on the scales and i needed something to keep me motivated and it say 10.5 :eek: 2 more pounds and i will have lost 7 stone so certainly not giving up yet!!!!!

Its nearly May and last time was on i messaged a lot i asked myself what do i want to achieve by the end of May in terms of my weight loss and would love to hear everyone else's too. So by May 31st i want to be into the 9s and around the 9.7 mark i cant actually ever remember being 9 stone something, think i must of passed it by very quickly when the weight was increasing but i am very close now.

My weigh in is on Tuesday this week which seems such a long time off but just hoping i can stick with it. Hope you all have a good evening

hey Ladies, everyone seems to be doing well which is fantastic!!1 Berry1 well done on the 9 1/2 that is an amazing loss!!! Honey-j congrats on sticking with it and keep going your doing fab!! Julie- keep it up and we will all get to goal

I am quite similar to you Juile in that during the day i am fine due to being busy but evenings jeez those are hard today i had a chocolate on my way to work the a bar with coffee and now just waiting for my risotto to get done, i went Asda shopping today as well and that was just hell because i wanted everything and felt so close to breaking but i am on day 6 100% and jumped on the scales and i needed something to keep me motivated and it say 10.5 :eek: 2 more pounds and i will have lost 7 stone so certainly not giving up yet!!!!!

Its nearly May and last time was on i messaged a lot i asked myself what do i want to achieve by the end of May in terms of my weight loss and would love to hear everyone else's too. So by May 31st i want to be into the 9s and around the 9.7 mark i cant actually ever remember being 9 stone something, think i must of passed it by very quickly when the weight was increasing but i am very close now.

My weigh in is on Tuesday this week which seems such a long time off but just hoping i can stick with it. Hope you all have a good evening

7 stone wow that is fantastic. Your definately reach that target. You've done amazingly well. I hope I follow in your footsteps and eventually one day reach my target weight:)

Evenings are so hard and they seem so long at the moment. I'm aiming to lose as much as poss by the end of may!!! (Before my hol in june).

I weigh on Tuesday to. Can't wait to hear your loss.

hey Ladies, everyone seems to be doing well which is fantastic!!1 Berry1 well done on the 9 1/2 that is an amazing loss!!! Honey-j congrats on sticking with it and keep going your doing fab!! Julie- keep it up and we will all get to goal I am quite similar to you Juile in that during the day i am fine due to being busy but evenings jeez those are hard today i had a chocolate on my way to work the a bar with coffee and now just waiting for my risotto to get done, i went Asda shopping today as well and that was just hell because i wanted everything and felt so close to breaking but i am on day 6 100% and jumped on the scales and i needed something to keep me motivated and it say 10.5 :eek: 2 more pounds and i will have lost 7 stone so certainly not giving up yet!!!!! Its nearly May and last time was on i messaged a lot i asked myself what do i want to achieve by the end of May in terms of my weight loss and would love to hear everyone else's too. So by May 31st i want to be into the 9s and around the 9.7 mark i cant actually ever remember being 9 stone something, think i must of passed it by very quickly when the weight was increasing but i am very close now. My weigh in is on Tuesday this week which seems such a long time off but just hoping i can stick with it. Hope you all have a good evening

AmaD, 7 stone! That is very impressive. I am in awe!!

For end of May I would like to be 10.13. I have a lot planned so a loss of 6lbs in the next 4 weeks would be amazing. x

Had my 3 shakes. Just water now rest of evening:) have a good weekend everyone? Then it's weigh day Tuesday..... would love 4 1/2 lbs to make a stone in 2 weeks:) think I'm hoping too much lol.... my new cdc does all the half's and quarters any others do the same.

Had my 3 shakes. Just water now rest of evening:) have a good weekend everyone? Then it's weigh day Tuesday..... would love 4 1/2 lbs to make a stone in 2 weeks:) think I'm hoping too much lol.... my new cdc does all the half's and quarters any others do the same.

Yeah my CDC does half and quarter lbs. I'm happy with that. Every little helps!

So far a choc shake, another 100% day yesterday time for another:)

Well done! :clap: My old CWPC only measured in pounds. In fact, my own scales only weigh in pounds, come to think of it.

Hope everyone reading has a lovely Sunday!

Thank you all and this year will be our year for sure!!!! I actually came off the diet on Friday night which I was so annoyed with myself by as I was rushing around all day and didn't stop till 9pm then just wanted to eat :mad: but then Saturday I continued eating whatever I wanted as well as today I had my first ever 10k run which I took part in, in Birmingham. I had actually said no I wasn't doing it but then my family were like you have too, so in the end I did it and completed it in 1 hour and 17 mins which was a first for me. 7 months ago when I signed up for it I couldn't run a minute and today I ran 10k and I am so happy and for me it was such an achievement. I know people must say this all the time but I never thought I could achieve so much in such a short time with Cambridge and it has completely turn my life upside down but in the best possible way.

Happy Sunday all I'm finally home getting into bed to watch come dine with me with a black coffee and a lemon bar. I'm still n plan but mainly I've done the 810 plan. But my water intake the last two days have been poor, I must try better.

Nice work berry , Julie :D aw AmaD a 10k run is a huge achievement hun. Xx

Question

how much do people pay a week for Cambridge ???

Thank you all and this year will be our year for sure!!!! I actually came off the diet on Friday night which I was so annoyed with myself by as I was rushing around all day and didn't stop till 9pm then just wanted to eat :mad: but then Saturday I continued eating whatever I wanted as well as today I had my first ever 10k run which I took part in, in Birmingham. I had actually said no I wasn't doing it but then my family were like you have too, so in the end I did it and completed it in 1 hour and 17 mins which was a first for me. 7 months ago when I signed up for it I couldn't run a minute and today I ran 10k and I am so happy and for me it was such an achievement. I know people must say this all the time but I never thought I could achieve so much in such a short time with Cambridge and it has completely turn my life upside down but in the best possible way.

Wow, well done on the run. I couldn't do it lol. I loved running at school, cross country and sports days. But now I would rather swim, I could swim all day. Just not quite comfortable enough to even get in the pool. Hopefully not much longer. Do u ever think about becoming a cdc?

Happy Sunday all I'm finally home getting into bed to watch come dine with me with a black coffee and a lemon bar. I'm still n plan but mainly I've done the 810 plan. But my water intake the last two days have been poor, I must try better.

Nice work berry , Julie :D aw AmaD a 10k run is a huge achievement hun. Xx

Glad your still going strong honeyj. I'm so happy I kicked myself back into this 100%. I pay £44.10 thats for 7 days of 3 shakes. Is that similar to your prices:)

Back