Size 12 please exante.......take 2

bexcalo

So about 4 years ago I was posting on here with Cambridge diet! On that I started at 11st 2 and got down to 9st5.
I have loosely doing weight watchers but after weighing myself today I’ve realised i need drastic and constrained diet so I’m doing exante for the next month or so. I’ve placed my order and it should be here tomorrow, starting properly on weds. My weight now is 12st 9lbs and is the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’ve got a black tie ball in June that I would ideally be able to wear a size 12 dress that’s now uncomfortable and too tight. I’m currently a definite size 14. I’m hoping that I might get upwards of 3lbs a week off which would take me to about a stone off by the ball.
Here’s to hoping!
6/05/19- 12st9lbs

1st day on it and not too bad! Maple and pecan flapjack is actually quite nice and very filling. Had chocolate mint shake for lunch and my fave, lemon cheesecake smoothie for tea. Trying to get my water intake up but feeling good about day one and going on. I think the determination switch has flipped in my head that means I will stick to if for the next while which is what I need.

Week one weigh in! 8lbs down!!!! Whoop
I’ve gotten my parents on to it now albeit they are on 2 shakes and a meal. I don’t feel as bloated and I’m feeling good about it all. I am on nights this week at work which actually makes it easier if I recall from last time. Be good to get to under 11st 10 by next weigh in

Back