size 12

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
i have just had a lunchtime shopping trip to a new Wallis opened near my workplace.

Never tried or bought anything from there but today I have bought (20% off everything) a purple dress, a turquoise tanktop and a dark denim skirt.

ALL SIZE 12!!!!!!!! i'm in utter shock :eek:

So chuffed and can't wait to wear them, they already fit, albeit the dress is a tad snug but i *could* wear it. so pleased!!!:D

i can't actually remember being a size 12 before, on the way up the sizes!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

well done ..u must be pleased...u go girl, am sure soon they will bigger!..

thats fab hun.congrats x

i can't imagine being a 12.think a 14-16 will be fine for me but see when i get there.

really chuffed for you.

what size are you aiming for?
you have done amazingly well and look so different to when you first started x

thanks! i was hoping that maybe, possibly i might fit into a size 12 when i got to goal.

for years a size 16 or 14 has been a dim and distant dream so...

i'm aiming for a weight goal rather than a size. certainly not interested in being stick thin, but as i only have 15lb to go then i don't think i will be :)

That must feel fantastic, it is sooo good to be able to just like a dress and just pick up your size and to have it look as good on you as it does on the rack. Sooo happy for you.
xxx

thanks Jesi - i;'m having problems buying clothes, need a personal shopper appointment to help me dress for my new shape and size. it's quite overwhelming to be looking so different and have that confusion.

that's NOT me moaning though, lol, honest!

definitely! I said that to my friend on Sunday. every girl needs a Gok :)

how stupid would I be if I did not know what GOK was :D:D:D:D

yes Debenhams is on my list, as is John Lewis and Bicester Shopping Village too.

won't be long now :)

whoooooo!!!!!! fantastic Elle - well done :)

that must be a great feeling to be a size 12 think i was 19 last time i was a 12 if i could get to a 14 i'd be just as happy as you are in a 12
well done you deserve it

debz x

Oh Elle that is AMAZING hun!!

I can just IMAGINE how excited and happy you felt picking up size 12s and them fitting. All your incredibly hard work has paid off- I bet you look stunning in your new gear (you'll have to take some pics for us to admire!)

I've said it before but I'll say it again- you're a total inspiration. My dream (more than a goal weight) is to get into a size 12 (haven't been that for over 10 years). Do you mind me asking what size you were when you started?

Amazing!!! Enjoy your new clobber!

x

Well done hunni! That's fab! :D xx

I don't think I've seen many size 12s more deserved woman. ENJOY!!! :D

Picture perhaps...hmmmm? ;)

Do you mind me asking what size you were when you started?

I started in March as a size 24! :eek:

there may be some new pics this weekend - will see if i have time for a photo shoot ;)

Wow you must be so delighted i just looked at your pics and i have to say you look nothing like you used to your face has changed so so much. You must have been so shocked when the size 12 fitted you. I know what you mean about not knowing what to wear i keep thinking im gonna have to totally rework my style. but thats a good thing you get to create a whole new you.

You must post some pics with you in your new clothes. :):):):):):):):)

Back