size 12

very big congrats, you are a real inspiration!!

Wow, a size 12 is some achievement. You are right about needing help to know what suits the new you. I dress so differently now 26-28 to when I was a neat 14. I would not know what to choose if I was back there again. What a delight for you now to have your choice of anything and everything. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:Size 12 sounds pretty amazing Elle-em!

Everything has been said that could be said, but you know what, take a step back and remember that YOU are the one that done it, YOU are the person who has worked at it.

You should be proud of the new look and well deserved.

You have halved in size! lol size 24 to 12... wow.... you will probs be a size 10 when you get to goal! wow - you must be buzzing about getting to your goal weight now... its sooo close for you and you have done so well!

The final run of your journey! Enjoy xoxox :)

hey hunny thats fab news, its great wen u get in2 smaller clothes but a size 12 shows u that all ur hard work has paid off. u r almost at the finish line hun an wen u get there u can shout an cheer!!!

:happy096: :clap:!!!!

It is so encouraging hun, well dun xx

How fantastic you must be over the moon.You deserve this too xxx

AWWW Elle, just read your post and I am beaming for you. What a buzz!!!!!!!!

YOU SO DESERVE IT...you have been so inspirational on here, 100% LT and so positive.

What a great feeling to think you have lost half your body! Why dont you treat yourself to a style day as your ultimate prize when you reach goal. I know there is a company in London....something like £160 for either 1hr/2hr,,cant quite remember the price, but I bet there is a company in Manchester that will offer the exact same.

Or get to a good store and get the freebie one! It is hard to know as it take our heads a hell of a long time to catch up with the new body. You will be so used to wearing clothes to cover up, but now you dont need to - eh!

Again, congratulations, and another few weeks and you will be at goal....

ARE YOU REALLY EXCITED??????

Brilliant i can't remember when i was a 12 think the only time i was small was when i was born ha ha now seriously i was a 10 in 94 an since then i have been up the higher end but you have done wonderfully brilliant and i am soooo pleased for you so happy shopping to you x.x.x.x

Back