Size 14 jeans woop woop!!

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I lost 5lbs at my wi last night so this morning i thought i'll just try those jeans on, last time i put them on i couldn't breathe and i had too much belly coming over the top. But today woop woop i'm in them and i'm going out in them hooray size 24 to size 14 feeling good today!!!!!

Very good!!!!!!!!!! Bet you feel over the moon!!!! Your a good testement to Cambridge :)

Hope newbies are Reading all these threads for inspiration that it can be done!!

Well done x x

Wow go you! I bet you felt great and did a little dance?! hehe

You are amazing - on to size 12 :D xx

Well Done!!! That's great progress. It's wonderful when you get to go down a size.
My top half is around a 24 - not due to bust, which is small but I have a lot of fat round my tummy just above my waist.
However - my bottom half is nearing a 20 now and I stuffed myself into some size 20 jeans and was so chuffed I could do them up. lol I need a bit more off before i could contemplate sitting down in them but having been a 30/32 even being stuffed into 20's is amazing. I can't wait to get down to a 14 like you! Roll on summer!

Congratulations!

Well done hon thats fantastic.. Go out tonight and keep smiling cause you are going to look fab and feel so good in your size 14s..
Your a true inspiration hon..
Well done you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun, thats great going. Go out and feel proud of yourself xx.

thats fabulous news... its moments like this that make it all so worthwhile dont they??!! xxx

well done you have done fab, and what an achievement before christmas. I did simialr this week and got into a size 16 and was able to sit down in them for awhile, it such a great feeling, after being in 22/24 in september

Thanks everyone i'm very proud and its starting to feel like the end is in sight!! :)

You have done so amazing. Congrats! I looked & your photos & all I can say is WOW! Enjoy your victory.

Back