Total Solution Size 22 - Size 14 Pics

xEeyore

I need a bit of a kick up the bum as I have been off diet for about 8 weeks now - can't believe the time has flown. I have only put on 2.8lbs so quite happy with that really.

BUT I am going on holiday with skinny mini friends in 8 weeks so would love to get down to the 10's and hopefully a size 12 for then.

Here is my transformation so far 16 and a half stone and size 22 to 12 stone 4lbs and size 14.

difference.jpg

How has everyone else been doing!

Wow Omg you look fantastic well done you. I started at the same weight and have the same goals as you. I'm currently 14.5. You do look slim for 12.5 well done so far and good luck on the rest these pics show you that you can do it your nearly there xxx

I'm always surprised by how ageing being overweight makes people look.......... wow you look fab! You've come so far don't you deserve to make that final goal yours? Good luck :)

wow thats great ill give u the kick up the bum needed lol just wrote myself thats what i need cant seem to get my head into it but from the morning 100%

WOW - what fantastic pictures, you are truly amazing. You don't need any kicks, you have done it for yourself so far. Just keep on going - what an inspiration. You must be so proud of yourself - you are an amazing person.
Well done
GSQ

You look so fab!!! You can do it, you have done it always remember that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys it was just what I needed - I think when I started to fit back into the size 14 clothes it made me feel comfortable as I have never been lower in my adult life.

I need to believe that I can go lower even tho I never have before!

OMG - you look fantastic......BIG WELL DONE!!!!! Hope the rest of your "journey" is just as successful!!

OMG you look great, I am also a size 20-22 and weighing 16.10 and im desperate to lose the weight so your pics are just the push I need.

Can I ask how long it has taken you and also how hard you found it?

I really want to do this once and for all x x x x

OMG you look great, I am also a size 20-22 and weighing 16.10 and im desperate to lose the weight so your pics are just the push I need.

Can I ask how long it has taken you and also how hard you found it?

I really want to do this once and for all x x x x

I'm glad I provided some inspiration!

I seem to have lost the weight in several stages.

It took me a year to lose a stone and a half through tring to eat healthier and reducing calories.

It then took me about 3 months on exante (not 100%) to get to this point.

My problem has been sticking to the diet 100% - If I had I would be at goal now. I've had many weeks staying the same because I didn't follow the rules.

But saying that the most important thing I have learned is to keep trying as even if the weight loss dosn't keep to schedule if will eventually all be gone if you just keep on trying.

Have you descided on which diet you want to use?

Wow you look great and how fantastic that you have virtually maintained for 8 weeks!! You must be so thrilled :D I am so impressed, well done you!!!

Thanks - I am pleased that I have managed to maintain as if gives me hope for when I get to goal.

I have definatly got a new attitude towards food and way of eating thanks to exante - it seems just my self disipline is lacking!

Well done Skinny! x

WOW!!! You look amazing!! You look much smaller than a 14 though!! Thanks for sharing your photos and good luck:)

Wow you look fantastic. You have done amazing - Keep up the good work x

Back