Size 22 trousers

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I knew I'd lost weight off my waist (about an inch since the beginning of November) but I always have trouble because of my calves.

I've been feeling really low the last couple of days so decided to torture myself by trying to put on a pair of size 22 trousers that have been my first 'goal' clotheswise (I have other stuff tucked away in a suitcase but these were out). I knew they wouldn't fit but it would give me another reason to feel low (I know that sounds perverse and I can't explain it. Why would you WANT to beat yourself up!)

BUT my plan was scuppered. They fit!!!

I know for many of you size 22 is elephantine and you the thought of being as big as that would horrify you, but I'm over the moon!!

Well done, i bet that has made your day.
I'm the same size as you and height;)

I look forward to the day i have 1 chin LOL

Thats great! Bet youre chuffed! I have a manky old pair of skater jeans I used to wear that I keep to get 'back into' Im about a stone away from fitting in them though lol. I also have a smaller size pair that is a goal :p x:D

Hi Sue, that must be such a great feeling, i'm the same height as you and only a couple lbs heavier but nowhere near a 22 yet so I look to you as an inspiration. Well done on your losses so far and size 20 here you come :) x

Sue, that is great, and a real reason to feel proud of yourself. Good on you! xx

Thank you all.

I'm really surprised as it's only a couple of weeks since they didn't fit AND I haven't been overly good!

I've got a few days away with my OH in mid-April so I'm going to aim to lose a stone by then so I can take lots of new clothes away with me!

Thank you all for your support and all the inspiration etc

xxx

Oh well done you what a fab feeling and result, keep up the good work and you will be getting a whole new wardrobe for April x

Oh well done you what a fab feeling and result, keep up the good work and you will be getting a whole new wardrobe for April x

I have a HUGE suitcase full of unworn clothes under my son's bed. I bought loads of stuff in the Simply Be sale last autumn and also in the current sale - although there's not as many bargains this time as last time. I've also got a few pieces from the last time I was skinny (which was the back end of the 1980s!!). I've had to be strict and give away the bits that are too 'mutton dressed as lamb-ish' for someone in their 40s!

Well done Sue - I well remember the thrill of getting back to a size 22, that was before SW though.

Even more incentive to lose that stone beore your April break, I'll be rooting for you!!!

It doesn't make any difference what other people think of your size Sue, it's a very personal thing and the achievement of going down a size is just fantastic whatever size that may be!! What a lovely feeling! I've just had a trousers and jeans sorting session actually, and have a nice pile of 'size too big' ones! I dug out my smaller ones and the ones that were really tight and that I could't get the buttons to meet now fit perfectly so I know the feeling!! The only problem is there aren't many of them and I feel a shopping spree coming on!! But I don't want to spend much on clothes for the simple reason that I'm going to continue to go down and down in size and I'm never going to look back!!!X

wow congratulations to you!!!it feels great doesnt it,i was in a size 20 before i joined slimming world and thought id never be able to get any smaller but im now in a size 14 in just 3 months,i really cant believe it i have to keep going on and on about it:p Keep up the good work:)xx

Awe Sue, how fantastic for you hun. If your going to be scuppered, what a way for it to happen. :D

Hope you going to be wearing them all weekend to celebrate, if it were me I'd be going to bed in them as well lol.
I am so pleased for you, you deserve something wonderfull and you got it. Be very proud hun. xx

Clothes to big

Hi girls
I think we should have a clothes swap shop!!
I think everyone of us has clothes in our wardrobes that don't fit any more
And what an incentive when the bigger clothes are gone we won't go back to our old ways!!!

Hi girls
I think we should have a clothes swap shop!!
I think everyone of us has clothes in our wardrobes that don't fit any more
And what an incentive when the bigger clothes are gone we won't go back to our old ways!!!

HIya

There's a clothes exchange thread up in the top somewhere xxx

Erm.... just had a look and can't find it anymore!

Last edited:
Back