Size 24 clothes going free (pay postage)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anne-Marie, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    I have a load of clothes size 24 free to anyone who wants them (just pay postage)! A few trouser suits and formal jackets -(I work in a school) and A MIXTURE OF other stuff - mostly Evans. I was going to sort them and put them in a charity shop but I'd be happy to pass to anyone who could use them.

Size 20 now getting slack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wow, well done...I'm happy to say that your size 24's would now be too big for me....;)

Unless I can't get back on this bl**dy diet then I'll maybe grow into them! ...No No that won't happen.

I should get rid of my 24's and 22's too so I'm not tempted to go down that route.

Tx

4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    What a lovely thing to do x

size 24 is too big for me now too.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I am currently around a 26/28 though they feel a little loose. I have to wear clothes that have a bit of stretch to them as im slim on top but then it gets to my hernia and bum and its huge. lol...lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.