Size 24 clothes going free (pay postage)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anne-Marie, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    I have a load of clothes size 24 free to anyone who wants them (just pay postage)! A few trouser suits and formal jackets -(I work in a school) and A MIXTURE OF other stuff - mostly Evans. I was going to sort them and put them in a charity shop but I'd be happy to pass to anyone who could use them.

Size 20 now getting slack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ti@ra-M@ker

[email protected]@ker member

Diet:
    Lifestyle
    Wow, well done...I'm happy to say that your size 24's would now be too big for me....;)

Unless I can't get back on this bl**dy diet then I'll maybe grow into them! ...No No that won't happen.

I should get rid of my 24's and 22's too so I'm not tempted to go down that route.

Tx

4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    What a lovely thing to do x

size 24 is too big for me now too.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I am currently around a 26/28 though they feel a little loose. I have to wear clothes that have a bit of stretch to them as im slim on top but then it gets to my hernia and bum and its huge. lol...lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.