Size 8 for my sister's wedding

Loving the bars!! Had my first bridesmaid fitting yest so recorded all my measurements really looking forwards to seeing those inches go down! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Loving the bars!! Had my first bridesmaid fitting yest so recorded all my measurements really looking forwards to seeing those inches go down! X

Exciting times when you've got a nice event to look forward to.....and a lovely dress! Ive got my first wedding dress fitting in 4wks & hoping some of my extra inches will have disappeared by then! Woo hoo! Tried the spag box last night which was surprisingly really nice. Will look forward to the bars when I've lost a few more pounds!

I fancied that but my Cambridge consultant doesn't have it on her list? I don't know why? Iv been able to have the risotto x I think I needed that dress to motivate me otherwise I can't picture what I'm doing this for! Took a picture of myself in it and saved it as my screen saver. I'll look forward to hearing how u have done when u have ur next fitting! X I think inches are way more important then what the scale says x

Found today difficult! I get insomnia almost on this diet I just can't drop off! Gone over a bit on my food today had an extra egg lol but anything to stop me stuffing my face with chocolate and bread! X

So because I didn't have a good night sleep and because work is busy with lots of deadlines to meet I feel exhausted today! And that has made it another difficult day 2 in a row! Going to have a bath and then bed x hopefully tomorrow will be easier! X

Does anyone else suffer insomnia on this diet!!! X

I don't get insomnia, however I do find that I can't have a long lie. I'm definitely not so tired on the diet. I've had a few headaches recently but they've settled down! I had a bit of a rubbish day but feeling more positive again afer reading here and giving myself a pep talk! Hopefully a bath and an early night will set you up for a better day tomorrow. How's your weight loss going?

I lost 6 in my first wk x weigh in is fri it's saying Iv lost 2 so far x knocked myself out of ketosis last sat so have had to endure them 4 days again x

I lost 6 in my first wk x weigh in is fri it's saying Iv lost 2 so far x knocked myself out of ketosis last sat so have had to endure them 4 days again x

Wow 6lbs in your first week is awesome!! Oh the dreaded 4 day restart, that's always a struggle, you'll be glad to get that out of the way again! Good luck for Friday!

Omg I surely will day 1 and 2 are ok it's days 3 and 4 and now it falls on weekend argh lol x

Omg! Love the spag Bol!!! X could eat bowls of it x

Isn't it great Rachie, I was really surprised! Ive treated myself to the mousse mix this week to see if I like that. I saw one of the other girls suggested putting the milkshake in the freezer to make ice cream, top idea so will try this out too! How's your weight loss going?

I lost 2 pounds this week x I am a 2 pounds a week girl! X I have bought a blender so want to make one of the shakes hot will try the ice cream too x I'm just so lazy I end up just having a normal shake lol x I love the mousse it's one of my fave ever products x how's it going for u? X

hey hun, how are you getting on, ive just started so interested to see. Have you done it before ?

I lost 2 pounds this week x I am a 2 pounds a week girl! X I have bought a blender so want to make one of the shakes hot will try the ice cream too x I'm just so lazy I end up just having a normal shake lol x I love the mousse it's one of my fave ever products x how's it going for u? X

Hmmm Ive tried the shakes hot and they're really not all that great. Had the chocolate and the chocolate orange, was hoping they would be like hot chocolate but nothing like it (has a bit of a synthetic weird taste) and I like them cold so not sure if I recommend it. By all means give it a try, everyone like different things! I also discovered cranberry and raspberry tea which is really nice, bit like cremola foam without the sweetner if I fancy something hot...though dont drink it a lot. Im doing ok just now, still plodding on and the weight is definitely coming off. Im starting to feel thinner and some more of my clothes fit again! Yayyyy!! Well done with your losses, hope you can see your target coming in the distance! :)

Iv well and truly fallen off the diet wagon day 1 starts again tomorrow x need to get back posting on here x

Half term holidays one day of bad eating just turned into a week of bad eating x I'm back where I started how stupid! 12 weeks till the wedding one Stone and half to go x nearly bottled going to weigh in Tuesday but I'm going x swapped consultants mid way this wk too x

What made you swap consultants?
Jump back on the wagon and get your head down for some good losses babe. You can do it x

Back