Size, Height & Weight

DarcyO

My first diary post has inspired me - or maybe made me inquisitive?

What Size is what weight?

I realize height ect has to be taken into account....
But so i can get an idea what weight = what size...

Can anyone help??

BordersGirl said:
There's this one but I'm not sure how accurate it is:

What Size Am I?

Hmm not sure, put my measurements in and its saying next size 22 (or 24) and I wear size 18 comfortably. Says also topshop size 14/16, but I always thought they ran small not big?

I can't figure it out...

At 5'5 or 5'6 (haven't decided which I am yet !)
To be in a size 14/16 what weight would I be looking at??!!??

It depends on your shape too.... like as a traditional apple (sadface) i'm around a size 14 around the legs and hips, but 18 in the waist.

i'm 5'7 and I know for me a 14/16 is around 13 stone.... but its the shape as well as the weight :/

Darcy- I'm 5'5" and am under 11st now (whoooo).. I'm a 12/14 (big thighs, belly and bum lol)

I was 14/16 when I weighed about 12.5 stones.

Im 5'6", 10 stone 11lbs and a size 12.

I have the same problem with that website as Shrinkme84 - I am a comfortable 18 but with my measurements from last Sunday it says I'm a 22!!!

There used to be (many moons ago) a post on one of the forums which had a link of pictures of various people in each size for different heights & weights...... have tried searching for it but can't find it. If anyone else knows what I am babbling on about then please let us know if you know where it is :D

slimming_em said:
I have the same problem with that website as Shrinkme84 - I am a comfortable 18 but with my measurements from last Sunday it says I'm a 22!!!

There used to be (many moons ago) a post on one of the forums which had a link of pictures of various people in each size for different heights & weights...... have tried searching for it but can't find it. If anyone else knows what I am babbling on about then please let us know if you know where it is :D

There is one cos I looked about a week ago, was on here somewhere but dont remember where I saw it!

Is it this one?

Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

You will need this : US, UK and European Clothing and Shoe Size Equivalents

The women on that site seem to be totally different sizes to me. The ones who are 5ft5 and weigh 150lbs are several sizes smaller in trousers than me but their tops are the same. :cry:

Srsly - who's a UK size 6- 8 (euro 36-38) trouser when they are my height and weight nearly 11stones? I think they've got the sizes quite wrong.

The women on that site seem to be totally different sizes to me. The ones who are 5ft5 and weigh 150lbs are several sizes smaller in trousers than me but their tops are the same. :cry:

Srsly - who's a UK size 6- 8 (euro 36-38) trouser when they are my height and weight nearly 11stones? I think they've got the sizes quite wrong.

Hello And,

Are you sure it said uk size having had a quick look at some of the girls on their i think the pant size is american therefore 2 sizes smaller than uk sizes... so the 6/8 would be a 8/10. It does all depend on how my muscle you have making up your weight the higher your muscle to weight ratio the smaller the dress size... Don't be sad look at you, you are doing brilliantly

I used the euro measurements. The girls on that site who are my height and weight say they're euro 36-38 which is a size 6-8 UK. You know people that size are stick thin!
I'm a size 12/14. No way can they be size 8 at the same height and weight.

Its not the one I was thinking of but it might be even better !! I'm going to have a little look through now.... see how much I need to lose before I start to look like a lollipop!!! haha xx

Back