size matters

Oh yeah...shopping sounds like a plan!

I so loved going into River Island yesterday, and just for once I wasn't just looking at the accessories!
i say we set a day a couple months from now and meet up in west field or oxford st London. who's in?

I can't wait until I can shop in Warehouse, River Island, Oasis and dare I say it Jane Norman again! I live right near Lakeside Shopping Centre - maybe I should warn my bank manager in advance of reaching target!

Hanmac I'm with you on the BMI - my main target is to get into the healthy weight range - anything lower than that is a bonus :)
here here!:D

i want to be able to stride into jane norman with confidence and no body looking at me as if to say i've walked into the wrong shop. fingers crossed xxxxx soon.

Yay bring on the shopping trip! What really kills me is that I've a friend that works in Jane Norman at Lakeside and whenever we go out she always had the latest thing on her skinny minnie frame (at staff discount of course) if I didn't love her I'd hate her!!

i just find Jane Norman sizes are like 2 sizes smaller than what is written on the tag.like a size 14 is actually a 10 in any other shop!

Cant wait for the sales in normal shops. Think i may have to buy a new wardrobe for everything I intend to buy :D

Dazzle your boots may be fab but im sure they will be too big for you legs now hun :)

lind that sounds kinda perfect but i was thinking that maybe we should buy som stuff for the parties before and during xmas and really glam up and take pics to post on here. what do you think? when will you be finishing total?

i went to the next sales today and i picked up both 14 and 12 tops and the 14s looked loose and the twelves were too tight but then wen i tried on a jacket in 14 it just didnt want to meet in the middle argh so frustrating!

Cant wait for the sales in normal shops. Think i may have to buy a new wardrobe for everything I intend to buy :D

Dazzle your boots may be fab but im sure they will be too big for you legs now hun :)
i hope not. i'll go dig them out now.

i think you should also make a trip to london and join us on our shopping spree. i already dont have any space in my wardrobe so when i reach my target i'll probably have to do a becky bloomwood and invest in some vacum bags.

LOL we'll have replaced our food addition and become shopaholics instead!

I should complete Foundation at end of September and Management by mid December - perfect timing for January Sales :D

Erm . . . . yea of course i will come over. You lot arent getting a day out shopping without me. Sure flights are dirt cheap now - if booked well in advance. Count me in. I should finish total maybe end oct'ish

I finish total in September but i think i will be on it for a few more weeks, I want to be at target before I strat RTM. So I should think just before Christmas sounds very good.

Better start saving!!!

i'm gona start my lil kitty too!

You can add the RTM savings into your spending kitty too :D

thats a very good point ajb!

I told my hubby I am adding his on call money to my kitty too!!! He said as long as I didn't go near the credit card I can have his on call money.... what a sweety!!

Aaaaaaaw Linda wot a darling:)

Back