• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sizes

hi all, as you all know i continuously moan about my hips and h&m clothes that don't fit me...anyways..aint going to moan in the message. before i started LL my work pants were a 20 (and i think i was a 22 but just in denial coz they were right tight). well tonight i tried on a pair of 18 pants (which are part of a suit which i wore for my graduation 2 years ago) and guess what? they fit. excellent. so technically, i think i went down 2 sizes regarding pants which are not elasticated (eg as stretch jeans).

getting there..just wanted to share this with you coz it seems the only thing i do is mooooan. ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you.. great feeling isnt it?

yes it does, even though my cravings are coming back it seems...but all good in the hood

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Well done Jenna, you must be really happy with that ... it's a lovely feeling when the clothes start falling off you.

Cath

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Well done Jenna:clap:

Two sizes is wonderful and bet your feeling so much better in yourself as well:)

Love Mini xxx

thanks. yes it does feel good. today went to next (just fyi, they have 50%+ sale) and bought some nice shirts (smaller sizes as well).

marks and spencer have really good sales on bras if anyone is interested!. from £22 i got them for £2 and £4 each.

go for it!!!

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
Well done everybody!

2 sizes is lots of inches!

I could do with paying a visit to these sales that are on, but I would need a babysitter unfortunately, my 2 year old has not been blessed with patience.

Hubby not back for another couple weeks and the sales will no doubt be over..

Ah well, next time!

well done hun that brill, keep it up, doesnt it make you feel great when you can get into smaller sizes? i know i feel fab