Siz's Food diary (with pictures)

Saturday Extra Easy Day

Breakfast- Shape yog, fruit salad

Lunch- 3x Morrisons sausages (1.5syns) 3xbabybel (HeA) French fries (4 syns)

Snacks- Truffle (1 syn)

Dinner- SW Chicken kebab! marinaded BBQ chicken (1 syn) in Wholemeal Pitta (HeB) with SW Chips topped with 21g catheral city lighter (3 syns) with sw coleslaw (1 syn) with BBQ dipping sauce (1 syn)

After Dinner- 2x mikado (1 syn)

Exercise- 15 mins walking 20 mins zumba wii

Total syns- 13.5
Total Allowance- 30.5/105

Attachments

• image-533878321.jpg
    image-533878321.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Sunday Extra Easy Day

Brunch- Breakfast tray- Bacon, potatoes, peppers and mushrooms all fried in fry light with seasoning with BBQ dipping sauce (1 syn)

Snacks- Mango, pineapple. Strawberries dipped in White chocolate options mixed with quark (1/2 syn)

Dinner- SW BBQ!!! Chicken, Quorn Sausages, Quorn burger in wholemeal roll (HeB) Jacket Potato with 42g catheral city lighter (HeA) Salad with a couple of croutons (1 syn)
Dipping sauce- Blue dragon sweet chilli sauce (1 syn) mixed with natural yog!

After dinner- Pineapple grilled on the BBQ drizzled with Honey (1 syn) with Carte D'or lighter Ice cream (3.5 syns)

Exercise - 20 mins on zumba wii

Total syns today- 8
Total weekly allowance 38.50/105

Attachments

• image-2713420248.jpg
    image-2713420248.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image-391019211.jpg
    image-391019211.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image-603252667.jpg
    image-603252667.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1802287954.jpg
    image-1802287954.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
It was lush! Mmmmmmmm I really felt I wasn't dieting today then totted my syns up and realised I had actually been really good. I couldn't finish the barbie! Too full up. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya! Just stumbled across your diary and have to say, I love your pics! I started my journey around the same weight as you (lost around half a stone doing my own thing before I started SW) and am the same height, just about! You're losing much faster than I did, so well done! Hope you're enjoying using MiniMins to keep a regular diary - I don't know what I'd do without it! No matter how many different methods I try in a day to record my food intake, like saving it on my phone or scribbling it down on paper or writing it on my mirror with a board marker, I always come back to my diary on here! You're SO close to hitting your first mini goal, I wish you all the best of luck for your next WI!

Love,
Ali
xxx

Thank you Ali. Its nice to know we have similar stats. how long did it take you to get to your weight now?
I love my minimins diary makes me love thinking of new things and want to be good so i dont have to write it down so keeps me being good! :)
Thank you! i hope i hit my mini goal. ive been good so far this week :)
xxx

Monday Green Day

Breakfast- Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch- Jacket pot with 57g Philli light with garlic and herbs (HeB), Fruit Salad

Snacks- 3x Breadsticks (3syns)

Dinner- SW smash Pizza with veg and 42g catheral city lighter (HeA) with lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn)

After dinner- Strawberries with White choc options mixed with quark (1 syn)

Total syns- 4.5
Total weekly allowance- 43/105

Attachments

• image-2403787712.jpg
    image-2403787712.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3549786995.jpg
    image-3549786995.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 45
Thank you Ali. Its nice to know we have similar stats. how long did it take you to get to your weight now?
I love my minimins diary makes me love thinking of new things and want to be good so i dont have to write it down so keeps me being good! :)
Thank you! i hope i hit my mini goal. ive been good so far this week :)
xxx

It's almost a year since I started SW, I did have three months off though and managed to only gain half a pound which was really unexpected, but I think stress balanced out the non SW eating :)

I love my diary too, especially on days when I'm seriously lacking motivation... I like jumping back to somewhere in the middle and reading how I felt, then being happy because even though I might be having a bad day, I still weigh less than I did on that day, and if I was happy that day, then I should be ecstatic now!

What day does your week start on? xxx

I weigh in on friday mornings at home and then it means i can be a little naughty over the weekend and then balance it out in the week. so it starts on a friday.

I did SW before and lost loads then went through a stressful year and i seem to comfort eat rather than undereat and put it all back on and more! This is my final time though. i think u have to do it once to lose then realise how easy it is to put back on before u do it lose and mantain! thats my theory anyway!!!

That is Smash based pizza with peppers, red onion, mushrooms and topped with lots of nice cheese!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/160157-sw-free-smash-pizza.html

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Tuesday Green Day

Breakfast- Bananna 2x Alpen Bars (HeB)

Lunch- SW pizza leftover from last night (HeA), Fruit Salad & Shape yog

Snacks- French Fries (4 syns) & Fruit Salad

Dinner- Pasta carbonara with parmesan (HeA) and Bacon (HeB)

After dinner- Magic stars mini pack (3.5 syns)

Total syns for Day- 7.5 syns
Total weekly allowance- 50.5/105

Attachments

• image-1661727603.jpg
    image-1661727603.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
My iphone has died so no pics over the next few days :(

Wednesday Red Day

Breakfast- Bananna & mullerlight toffee yog

Lunch- Feta Salad (HeA). Fruit Salad

Snacks- Breadstick (1 syn) French Fries (4 syns)

Dinner- Chicken strips in Breadcrumbs (HeB), with Jacket pot (HeB) with catheral city lighter (HeA) with mayo (1/2 syn)

Total syns for the Day 5.5
Total weekly allowance 56/105

Thursday Green Day

Breakfast- Bananna & toffee mullerlight yog

Lunch- Jacket pot with low fat cottage cheese. Fruit salad

Snacks- Grapes

Dinner- Prezzo!!! Starter- Goats cheese on Foccaia bread... allowed 10syns and 2xHeB for goats cheese
Main- Pasta in tom sauce with mozzerella... allowed 10 syns for oil and 2xHeA for mozzerella
I hope i have allowed enough. i am worried as its weigh in day tomorrow and i went out tonight but i am well within my allowance for the week so fingers crossed!!

Total daily syns 20
Total weekly allowance 76/105

Great food diary

Great food diary. I also am the same height as you and have a similar starting weight. I have had no will power over the last 4-6 weeks and have put on 4 pounds. Great pictures also they are brilliant for new ideas.
Keep it up. I will keep reading I am sure you will have great results

Sonya

siz said:
Sunday Extra Easy Day

Brunch- Breakfast tray- Bacon, potatoes, peppers and mushrooms all fried in fry light with seasoning with BBQ dipping sauce (1 syn)

Snacks- Mango, pineapple. Strawberries dipped in White chocolate options mixed with quark (1/2 syn)

Dinner- SW BBQ!!! Chicken, Quorn Sausages, Quorn burger in wholemeal roll (HeB) Jacket Potato with 42g catheral city lighter (HeA) Salad with a couple of croutons (1 syn)
Dipping sauce- Blue dragon sweet chilli sauce (1 syn) mixed with natural yog!

After dinner- Pineapple grilled on the BBQ drizzled with Honey (1 syn) with Carte D'or lighter Ice cream (3.5 syns)

Exercise - 20 mins on zumba wii

Total syns today- 8
Total weekly allowance 38.50/105

Hiya, loving the diary . Can I pleAse ask about the pineapple on the BBQ, did you drizzle honey on before cooking or after. Never done on barbie before. Thanks

Hi Siz, hope the weigh in goes well, I can't imagine that your dinner at Prezzo can have done too much harm.

Your pizza looked great - how on earth did you manage to save left overs for lunch the next day and not scoff the lot for dinner???!!

Great food diary. I also am the same height as you and have a similar starting weight. I have had no will power over the last 4-6 weeks and have put on 4 pounds. Great pictures also they are brilliant for new ideas.
Keep it up. I will keep reading I am sure you will have great results

Sonya

Hey hun

I had a month in March where i had so many things going on had no motivation came right off plan and then had to try and lose it all within a couple of weeks which was hard, then i joined here started my food diary, started counting my syns over a week and feel like ive got a new lease of SW life. its amazing! im loving it. i hope u find my diary helpful and u can get back into it.

xxxxx

Hiya, loving the diary . Can I pleAse ask about the pineapple on the BBQ, did you drizzle honey on before cooking or after. Never done on barbie before. Thanks

Hey

Yer course, You put the pineapple chunks on skewers and marinade them in a tray and drizzle honey and cinnamon if u wish and then put the skewers on the Barbie the i always put a bit of low fat ice cream with them whilst they are still hot
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Enjoy!!

xxx

Hi Siz, hope the weigh in goes well, I can't imagine that your dinner at Prezzo can have done too much harm.

Your pizza looked great - how on earth did you manage to save left overs for lunch the next day and not scoff the lot for dinner???!!

Yay i lost 1lb 3/4! so nearly 2lb which im really pleased with for eating out last night!! :) :D

The pizza is really filling so i actually cant eat it all in one sitting and then it fills me up for the day for lunch... ohhh i might make one today now :)

xxx

Friday Extra Easy Day- Weigh in Day!!

Breakfast- Bananna & Strawberries covered in mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles

Lunch- Pasta with bacon in a tomato sauce with 21g catheral city lighter (1/2HeA)

Snack- Strawberries dipped in White choc options mixed with Quark (1 Syn)

Dinner- 'SW style mozza' Chicken in BBQ Marinade (1syn) in a wholemeal Pitta (HeB) with SW chips topped with 21g catheral city lighter cheese (1/2 HeA) with SW coleslaw (1 syn) and pickled red cabbage mmmmmmmmm

Evening snack- Fun size malteasers pack (5 syns)

Total Daily syns- 10
Total allowance- 10/105

Weigh in today lost 1.3/4 lb which i am happy with :)

Back