1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

'Sizzling' pub lunch

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by lauratrev, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

I've just been for lunch at the local 'sizzling' pub and decided to have chargrilled chicken breast, a plain jacket potato (left the packets of butter on the side) and grilled tomato with a side order of mixed salad (although i had to ask for another batch as it came in a dressing....which wasnt stated on the menu....felt like such a picky so and so)!

Anyway im hoping that this is low syn/ syn free? Couldnt find any info on this chain of pubs so any idea synwise would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Verobeach

Verobeach Full Member

Start Weight:
    I would have thought on ee this would be almost free foods and a couple of supers in there too! Lol ??
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.