1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Skimmed milk question???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shane0704, 13 February 2014 Social URL.

1. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

Hello im on Day 3 of CWP, and I am supposed to be on SS+ with 3 shakes and a pint of skimmed milk per day. But I have not been consuming the milk just the 3 shakes and nearly 4 litres of water per day. Would this affect my weightloss if I do it that way, and how many shakes should I have if I was on Soule source?? Hope you are all doing well by the way :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Soci

Soci Well-Known Member

Hi Shane,

This can only affect your weight loss in a positive way! It sounds to me like you are actually just doing SS, which is 3 products a day. Make sure you always have all 3 though and never cut down on that, each one has a third of the nutrients you need for the day so they can't be skipped!

Good luck! :)

4. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

I haven't missed one yet, im finding it easy so far with 3 shakes and my water. When do you usually go into Ketosis?

5. Soci

Soci Well-Known Member

Generally between days 3 and 6 you are going into ketosis, those days are tough! I was really hungry and tired with a fuzzy head. On day 4 I just went to bed straight from work! But on day 7 I woke up feeling great! I'm on on day 12 now and even though I have my bad days I'm generally not hungry and have loads of energy! And the pounds are coming off! :)