Skimmed milk question???

shane0704

Hello im on Day 3 of CWP, and I am supposed to be on SS+ with 3 shakes and a pint of skimmed milk per day. But I have not been consuming the milk just the 3 shakes and nearly 4 litres of water per day. Would this affect my weightloss if I do it that way, and how many shakes should I have if I was on Soule source?? Hope you are all doing well by the way :)

Hi Shane,

This can only affect your weight loss in a positive way! It sounds to me like you are actually just doing SS, which is 3 products a day. Make sure you always have all 3 though and never cut down on that, each one has a third of the nutrients you need for the day so they can't be skipped!

Good luck! :)

Hi Shane,

This can only affect your weight loss in a positive way! It sounds to me like you are actually just doing SS, which is 3 products a day. Make sure you always have all 3 though and never cut down on that, each one has a third of the nutrients you need for the day so they can't be skipped!

Good luck! :)

I haven't missed one yet, im finding it easy so far with 3 shakes and my water. When do you usually go into Ketosis?

Generally between days 3 and 6 you are going into ketosis, those days are tough! I was really hungry and tired with a fuzzy head. On day 4 I just went to bed straight from work! But on day 7 I woke up feeling great! I'm on on day 12 now and even though I have my bad days I'm generally not hungry and have loads of energy! And the pounds are coming off! :)

Back