Skimmed milk

Bethuk1

I love my cup of tea but I can't stand black tea :cry: why can't you have skimmed milk on SS? X

As far as I know, milk is a no-no on SS due to the additional calories, but you are allowed a small allowance on SS+.

I don't like tea with milk but I did used to enjoy a squeeze of lemon and a sweetener in my black tea which I miss (can't have lemon either).

Have you tried any of the leafy teas (green tea, white tea, peppermint etc.), with a sweetener? I find the sweetener makes them quite palatable.

It's crazy that 30 odd calories would make such a difference :( I only have about 3 cups a day normally (I guess thats under 100ml) I've drunk green tea on and off years now so I don't mind it I just love my cup of normal first thing in the morning! lol oh well :( nevermind x

you are allowed it on SS+ so if you really can't do without it do a mixture of SS and SS+ and allow your self a set number of teas with milk each day. The difference in weight loss is minimal but if it helps to keep you on track then its probably worth it.

Okay, thanks for the info :)

I've been miserable with my non-milk tea lol

Back