Skin care survey

I have really dry eczema skin so wash with unperfumed soap and water and use vaseline intensive moisture cream and lashings of elocon!! (luv the stuff)
Im really puffy under the eye, (have this fear im going to look like jack Duckworth!) so if anyone could suggest anything?? (already saving for plastic surgery :))
The good thing is I dont have a double chin anymore!! yipeee!!:)

Cuticura cucumber facewash...occasionally St Ives face scrub (makes your skin glow)....Sanex for everywhere else...

I used to be a total Lush girl....but then the staff changed over to what I'd personally term as 'Primetime C*nts' so I just use whatever I can get in Wilkinsons!

I swear by Palmers cocoa butter though...for absolutely everywhere....

FYI, the Palmers olive oil butter smells like a dirty butchers. Avoid!

Haha! I've always had quite a thing for the girls with the bright pink hair in Lush! :D

I have brutal facial skin. If water even touches off it, it becomes paper dry and kind of cracks. I now use E45 facial cream everyday and it makes it really supple. For everywhere else i use chanel chance body lotion.

Can anyone recommend a good eye wrinkle cream. I'm only 26 and i've wrinkle lines under my eyes :( There are so many on the market i just don't know which one to get.

Well people keep telling me I look 31 and I just turned 37 on Friday so something Im doing is working although I dont do much, lol.

My skincare regime involves makeup wipes to take my makeup off every day then if I remember Ill put some nivea on my face. I do always put nivea on before my makeup though or I end up with dry skin on my nose and eyebrows.

If you've got dry skin, under eye bags or wrinkles you could give Soap & Glory 'wish upon a jar' a try.

I used to have the worst dark circles and bags under my eyes. Three weeks on, they are much better and I just have a few fine lines.

They sell it in boots or on asos.

HTH

I am a bit pants - as I don't often wear make-up I don't have to take it off either - when I do I use whatever removal wipes I got cheap when I went shopping last................I put some moisturiser on if I see any flaky patches - usually top of my nose between my eyebrows. An occasional facepack when I remember. Wash my face in the shower with whatever (pure) soap we are using at the time, I like simple but only buy it when on offer. Bodywise, I use whatever is to hand on the very occasional times I remember or have time to do it. My god I sound lazy and forgetful don't I?

Forgot to say water, water and more water. I drink between 4-7 litres of water a day and thats really what I attribute my good skin to.

If you've got dry skin, under eye bags or wrinkles you could give Soap & Glory 'wish upon a jar' a try.

Thanks confused, I'll give it a go - just read the reviews on Boots and people rave about the products :)

And thanks to all for your feedback, very interesting

Haha yes, if it's as good as it sounds then I might have to try some of that too! :blush:

Thank God for self-service tills! :D

Haha yes, if it's as good as it sounds then I might have to try some of that too! :blush:

Thank God for self-service tills! :D

LOL I used to think that on a Friday night when I was taking a big basket of junk food to the till! Now it's because of my sea salt bath stuff and Jergens Naturals Acai Berry moisturiser! I'll just go hand my man card in...

Same here! ;)

The Newcastle one's far superior to the Metrocentre one in every way!

Haha! I think most places are far superior to the metrocentre! Horrible, horrible place!

I'd like to go to Lush in Newcastle more, except it smells so damn good! And now a cake shop's gone and opened right next door to it...! Dangit!

Back