Skin

cybill

Gold Member
OK... have to ask the skin question. I've lost just over 3 stone so far, and already, particularly under my arms, my skin seems to be a bit 'baggy' / loose.

I stopped breastfeeding just before I started this too, so my boobs have gone from 46G to 40E in 10 weeks too.

Does anyone have any tips to help my skin contract better? I'm getting a bit nervous about saggy skin, particularly as I lose more around my tummy too. I've got a further 50lb to lose to get to overweight, and a total left of 86lb to get to 'normal' weight, so a lot more skin shrinking to go.

I'd be really interested to hear what anyone else does to help this? Anything that actually works? Or things you've tried that don't seem to make a difference.

Are there any particular exercises I can do for my bingo wings and my tummy / bum in particular to help?

Thanks for any tips,
xx

Tricep dips are great for bingo wings, and there is a load of different great tummy exercises, the crunch, bicycle ect

Best things to do is srink plenty of water, keep skin mosturied (bio oil or similar) and build muscle.

Its also worth remembering that your sink continues to shrink for up to a year after weight loss - especially if increasing muscle tone.

Personally I think the slendertone abbs is great

Back