Skin

jaxmummy

Silver Member
a bit if a weird one but do you get left with loads of skin by losing it quickly. Got told that today and cant make my mind up if it is true or they are just trying to sabotage my effort before it begins

Hi Jax,
This is a question that is often asks and totally depends on how much you have to lose and your skin type etc..
You can do things to help.. lots of fluids, lots of moisturizers, some say massage.. toning exercises....
I have just posted somewhere about already haviing some saggy sking on my bum and thighs bt I think it will tighten up...
Even if it doesn't I would rather have saggy skin than be obese for the rest of my life!
Good luck with your loss!
xx

hi Jax, no I am only just started/.... On my third week!
My tickers represent different goals but I still have 4 stone to go!
x

Hi, I've lost just over 3 stone so far and I am not saggy as such, but the skin at the top of my thighs is all crinkly, a bit like crepe paper. eeek!
At the end of the day, nobody other than me and hubby will see it and I am not bothered by it that much.
As pp said, everyone is different. I was talking to someone on Saturday who has had 3 children and is a petite size 10 with one, yes ONE stretchmark. Yet I have them everywhere. That just proves how different we all are.

Yes but ur almost at ur first target thats a massive achievment tillyfloss

Yes thanks.... I set myself a 20lb loss for September and only have 6lbs left to lose... I would love to lose that this week!
Good luck for your first week!
x

Back