Skinny bride wannabe

Sineadw

Hi All

A bit about me.......I have done slimming world before and nearly got to a healthy weight range when I decided I'd had enough of being on a diet and packed it all in. Now I'm back having put on almost everything I have lost!!! I now have the added incentive of slimming down for my wedding .......I have plenty of time it's not till may 2015. I'm a bit of a slow loser so I have given myself plenty of time! I'm not going to classes so I thought I would post a dairy so I'm accountable to someone. So today I have started at 13st 5 pounds. I want to lose 3st. I will be doing mainly green and extra easy days as my partner is a veggie. Today is something like this

Breakfast

Oats with strawberries and Milk from my allowance 1 syn tsp of sugar ( not having sweetener and I don't have sugar in tea and coffee)

Lunch
small jacket with beans followed by some cherries and strawberries and an activia 0% fat strawberry yoghurt

Dinner
Creamy tomato spaghetti bake which has cream in it but I used weight watchers cream and mozzerala (hex). It's about 2 tbsp so I will count it as 4 Syns. Not sure if I can post pictures yet but will try.

Dessert

nectarine and 1 x weetabix oaty bar hex

Sinead xx

Day 2

Yesterday went great. Don't know why I stopped doing slimming world before. So the plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast

2 x ww thick sliced wholemeal (hex) with light lurpak 2 syns and chopped bannana

Lunch

Tuna (hex) with extra light mayo (1 syn) and salad. Cherries strawberries and 0% fat activia yoghurt

Dinner

Spaghetti bake made with ww cream (4 syns) and mozzarella (hex) with salad.

Snacks
Pineapple
Weetabix oaty bar 4 syns

Total syns: 11

Exercise: 45 mins spin which should be fun in this weather :)

Will update later as something always comes up. Best laid plans and all that :)

Sorry lurpak lighter is 1.5 syns per tsp so need to add another 1 syn so total syns today is 12 .

Well been a great day and stuck to plan yipee. Unfortunately what I thought was a bout of really bad hay fever has turned into a cold so I bailed on the spinning class: the thought of having to mop up hideous amounts of sweat and controlling a tap like snot fountain was not an attractive image!! Overall though colds normally make me turn to lovely stodgy cakes and pies but not today. So I'm a happy snotty lady. :)

Hello everyone. Had a rubbish night sleep last night because of my stupid cold. I gave up caffeine a few weeks back but forgot that cold and flu tablets have caffeine in them so kept me wide awake. This mean't I was really tired in work today which seems to give me major munchies but I managed to resist. Today's menu is as follows

Green

Breakfast

Oats with banana and 250 ml skimmed milk for the day. So 1 hexa & 1hex b 2 tsp sugar 2 syns

Lunch
Mug shot (sweet & sour) with activia 0% strawberry yoghurt and pineapple

Dinner
Butternut squash risotto with feta cheese and a tiny bit of Parmesan and broccoli 1 syn & 1 hexa

Snacks

Peach 2x weetabix oaty hex b and and 4 syns

Total syns 7

Must go to spin.... Must go to spin. With the weather so lovely when I come home from work I just want to sit in the garden. I know I'll be glad I went just hard getting there!!!

Well I made myself go to spin and it was tough but I'm glad I went. No air con in the studio so it was hot hot hot.

Been a good day today ....here is my diary

Green day

Breakfast
2x ww thick sliced wholemeal (hex b) with lurpak light (3 syns) and marmite

Lunch
Tiny bit of tuna (2 syns) wih pasta peppers and tomato. Hellmans extra light mayo (2 syns) pineapple and strawberries

Dinner

Butternut squash risotto with feta cheese (hex a)

Milk (hex a)
Weetabix oaty (hex b)

6 syns total

Body magic 45 minutes spin class

Yipee welcome I was starting to feel like one if those nutters just chatting away to myself. I really do hate the gym . I have never been the type of person to choose a good walk over a good movie and a bit if cake but things have got to change. Have you been on here long and do you have a dairy?

Thanks again for following ;-)

Last time I did slimming world I found myself in a similar situation and just gave up. So here I am again starting back were I was first time round so definitely stick with it! I think because I use the IPhone I don't see the signatures. So I will log onto the old computer and find you. Will be nice to get some ideas!

Day 5: Today's dairy was as follows

EE

Breakfast
Oats (hexb) with milk from allowance (hexa) and frozen berries. 1 sugar (1 syn)

Lunch

Ainsley Cous Cous half packet with chopped peppers and tomatoes. Activia 0% strawberry yoghurt. Cherries and pineapple ( 1 syn

Dinner
Maggies so juicy chicken herb. Chicken quarter with a few slimming world chips and salad (3 syns)

Snack
Weetabix oaty bar 4 syns

Total syns 9

I didn't post yesterday cos I worked and then went straight out busy busy. So I shall do a 2 day combo menu :)

Saturday: Day 6

2x ww thick sliced wholemeal (hexb) with lurpak lighter (3 syns) and chopped banana.

Lunch

Chicken salad ( 7 syns)

Dinner

Friend cooked sweet and sour quorn chicken and rice. Was a jar of sauce. (11 syns)

1 weetabix oaty ( hex b) and another 4

Hex a milk

So 25 syns yesterday which was a bit ott but I haven't used them all this week so hopefully I will be ok for weigh in.

Sunday: day 7

Breakfast
2 x ww thick sliced wholemeal ( hexb) with 2 fried eggs and 1 syn ketchup

Lunch

Potato skins stuffed with bruschetta ( olive oil 1/2 tbsp 3 syns) and feta hex a. 0% fat activia yoghurt

Dinner

Thai green curry with basmati rice

image-3906182515.jpg

Above is lunch nom nom!!

Just a quick add to today curry had 1.5 syns for the coconut milk and I also added a weetabix oaty bar as my hex b

Total syns 5.5

Fingers crossed for weigh day tomorrow!!

Well today was weigh day and I managed to lose 3 3/4 pounds so not bad for a first week :)

Today's food was green day

Special K red berries( hexb) with milk from my allowance ( hex a) I know the Special K probably is not a healthy extra but I need to use it up so my little tweak today!

Lunch

Rice with vegetables and sauce 1.5 syns. Activia 0% yoghurt and pineapple

Dinner

Thai yellow curry and rice 2

Weetabix oaty bar hex b

Exercise 45 minutes spin

Total syns 3.5

A bit of a hungry day today. And I'm really tired today.

Breakfast

Oats with frozen berries (hex b) with milk from allowance and 2 sugars 2 syns

Lunch

Low fat super noodles, activia yoghurt 0% fat, pineapple

Snack
Tomato mug shot. Strawberries and vanilla yoghurt 0% fat

Dinner

Sweet and sour qourn chicken with noodles 4 syns

Hexb weetabix oaty bar

Total syns: 6 syns

Been in a right grump today. Think this disrupted sleep from hot weather is the main cause. Or maybe it was the running commentary from the sex marathon that took place next door at 1 am haha. Good on them got to admire his stamina and her directions haha!!!

Good day in work lots of staff changes happening in my section so everything is up in the air. Just one of those days were a cake or to might have helped!!

Anyway food today was as follows:

Green

Breakfast
Ww thick sliced wholemeal (hex b) with lurpak lighter (3 syns) and chopped banana

Lunch
Tuna mayo salad (2 syns) & (hex b) activia yoghurt and pineapple 1 jelly sweet (1 syn)

Dinner
Sweet & sour qourn chicken and noodles. (4 syns) lime jelly and fat free vanilla yoghurt. 0.5 syns

Hex a milk

9.5 syns total

Yesterday was my last day at work before 6 glorious days off looking forward to today. Me and the oh have decided to have a truly fun day in the sun. Fkexi syns all the way I'm afraid.

Was a good girl yesterday. My diary was as follows

Green

Breakfast
Oats ( hexb) with milk from allowance ( hexa) strawberries

Lunch

Tuna mayo salad (1syn) activia 0% fat yog

Dinner

Chilli qourn pasta bake with cheese (hexa) Cherries

I weighed today as well as I decided to change my weigh day to Friday and was 1.5 down yipee

Breakfast

Oat pancakes with banana

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm back. Me and the oh we're asked to look after a work mates small holding for 2 weeks whilst they were on holiday so as we can't afford to go away this year we decided to treat it as our holiday. So when one is in the country it seems only appropriate to eat a variety of pies whilst submerging oneself into vats if fruity red wines. So I undid everything I had done but never mind! Enjoyed it. Back on it since Sunday ... I find it good tracking on here to keep an eye on things so today went as follows:

Green

Breakfast
2x ww thick wholemeal ( hexb) with lighter butter 2 syns

Lunch
Homemade spicey tomato soup with 2x ww thick wholemeal ( hexb) 1 x yoghurt ( 1 syn)

Dinner
Ah couscous 1.5 syns with morrocan veg 1.5 syns

Hex a milk from allowance

Snack
Tiny rocky road 3 syns and apple

Total syns 6

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back