Skinny Cow Hot Choc

ay up sarah ;)
if you would like it pm your addy ill post if foc.
offered it to sarah but miserable bugger didnt want it. Think she was scared id kow where she lived and go and rearrange her wardrobe into colour co ordinated heaven :D

The kick up the ass I needed happened on Friday night in front of all my boyfriends friends and him, a drunken man came in and said "you're gorgeous, BIG girls are beautiful" I was devistated, mortified and decided I never ever wanted to be refered to as a "big girl" again!!!

Later I was babysitting and terrified the six year old would say something similar, realising how being big affects my life and personality I have to change it!!

ay up sarah ;)
if you would like it pm your addy ill post if foc.
offered it to sarah but miserable bugger didnt want it. Think she was scared id kow where she lived and go and rearrange her wardrobe into colour co ordinated heaven :D

Lol - I took advice from my dad of all people (he said you were nutty and to stay well clear)...joking aside... :) you're lovely

no his advice was to get to goal as quickly as possible, stick to the diet and have less chance of falling by the wayside...so doing like a good little girl (most of the time) and seems to be working... :)

besides which I know I'd make loads and I would eat them all :(.... "bin in binge" remember? :eek:

wardrobe :( oh god don't remind me, started "looking" at it today... what a bloomin' mess.......!

p.s. :D Hey up!

hey up. i hope sorting your wardrobe out was on the list!

Oh dairy - yes people can be very thoughtless...

In what way do you find being overweight affects your personality? I'm curious because I think, since losing my weight, I've been far more "out there"... up for a fight if you like! Open to share my opinion with all, whether they want to hear it or not!! (eh Sarah?!!)... I guess I kept quiet in my corner just too long... and haven't yet learned the art of buttoning it when appropriate!!

Daisy - it really is worth it... you might think right now that the task ahead of you is humungous, but split your targets up into manageable pieces, celebrate each and every half stone by treating yourself to something new to wear, or a new piece of makeup or something...

I can't tell you how good it feels to be feeling better about myself - even if I am probably more aware of flabby bits now than before!!

<oy children!!>

I wish Vicky would come to sort out my wardrobe... it's in a mess! I don't know what fits and what doesn't from one week to the next, and temperatures going from 30°C to 12°C and back in a week don't help!

Oh dairy - yes people can be very thoughtless...

In what way do you find being overweight affects your personality? I'm curious because I think, since losing my weight, I've been far more "out there"... up for a fight if you like! Open to share my opinion with all, whether they want to hear it or not!! (eh Sarah?!!)...

Jo I don't know what you mean :eek: :kissass:

:D hey any discussion is good discussion!!

<oy children!!>

I wish Vicky would come to sort out my wardrobe... it's in a mess! I don't know what fits and what doesn't from one week to the next, and temperatures going from 30°C to 12°C and back in a week don't help!

Hate wardrobes, hate fashion, hate sorting, hate trying on, ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*doesn't put too many "!!!" in so as not to upset "some" people :p*)

Thanks Jo!!
I know how good it feels, I lost 8 stone in 2008 but have regained
almost 6 of them since for many different reasons :( the main one being, going back to my old stupid ways :(

I get very introverted when I feel so big, worried what people think and scared someone will say something hurtfull if I voice an opinion.
When really, I'm outgoing and not a bit shy, every extra pound I put on shadows my real personality!!

Hey Daisy... we'll get you back out there with a vengeance!!

I believe you lost the weight last time with LL... while Dukan doesn't teach you too much about balanced healthy eating, it does give us some clues on healthier ways of cooking and eating... and of course Consolidation lets us into the real world for short glimpses!!! To practise!

(and of course we'll all be able to watch Vicky eagerly... and copy her progress!)

Nite all!

Back