Skinny for Christmas

Hi all,
I'm joining this forum with the hope that you, coupled with juddd, can help me reach my goal. I need accountability so hoping this forum will do the trick. Constantly on different diets but im hoping this one will be more a lifestyle change, one which I can adapt for maintenance.

I started three days ago, im keeping my calories under 500 on a down day, unrestricted calories on a Friday/Saturday up day and hoping to keep to about 1700 on other up days.
Weigh day will be sat or sun, always after a down day.

Weigh in this morning was 10st2lb so I have a whopping 18pound to go.

exercise today will be a workout dvd.

Hi again,
yesterdays ud was far too indulgent but my excuse is that it was the weekend!!!
i'll aim to have 1500 kcals on Tuesday and Thursday as penance lol.

So today is a dd and its now 4.20pm and im having coffee with skimmed milk(1st few calories to pass my lips). I'm going to have a small snack for 100kcals shortly and will have dinner at 7.30-8.00. Calories for today will be 400/500.

It's lashing rain all day which is doing nothing for my mood but on the upside work is over for today - yay!

Morning all,
Yippee Monday is over and its an UD. Todays food plan is 1500kcal and shall look like this.
Brekkie: 30g porridge on water
Break: Small apple

Lunch: Small tin of tuna with green leafy salad, cucumber and tomato

After work:Chicken salad wrap(50g grilled chicken, green leaves, small wrap) an orange

Dinner; chicken tikka masala with rice
Night-time treat :undecided but will have 250-300 kcals left

Lots of food there, I need volume so this should do the trick and all for 1500kcals. The intention was to have 1700 but I went overboard on sunday so this is slight damage limitation whilst still having a calorie swing and also because im weighing a day early this week so need some discipline. Would love 2pound off this week bringing me to ten stone for the last time!!

Don't know what is up with me this week but i'm so tired each day and exercise hasn't featured much at all. Have two weeks hols from work next week so will have no excuse not to get out for walks and do some resistance work as well.

DD today and on the menu is skimmed milk in coffees after 4pm
egg white omelette at 5pm
smoked cod with salad at 8pm

Morning all,
Had a sneek peek on the scales and can see a pound loss at the moment. Have two days till weigh in(which will be 6days since official weigh in)I really want to see a 2pound loss so this will hopefully keep me focused today so I don't over indulge.

UD today and the sun is shining since 6.30am.
Food will hopefully be 1500-1700kcals
Menu today is:
30g porridge on water
small apple
Tuna salad
beef burger pattie on small round roll with tomato and beetroot
Orange
enchilada with salad
dairy-milk and 2 choc digestive bikkies

Hi all, got a bit carried away wuth my ud yesterday so scales will be interesting tomor.
dd today and its also last day if work-wohoo.
fast on black cofee today til 4pm
apple
extra lean mince and veg
skimmed milk

2pound loss this week. i'll gladly take that. will be in the nines next week hopefully.indulgent ud today as its the weekend. aiming for 1.5lb loss next week.
its 11am and its scorching hot already - yipee. love, love, love the sun.

Weight loss and scorching sun?????

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous :D

Woo hoo! Well done on the 2lb loss :)

Yep, I've got a diary but its in the SW food diaries section as trying to do a kind of SW / JUDD combo as I found I had a tendency to overeat / drink on UDs & so for the past year have been losing & gaining the same few lbs over & over!

X

Back