Skinny jeans? .. Me? .. SHUT UP.

xSinead

Silver Member
boddeeeee.png

Would NEVER have taken a pic like this 23 weeks ago. 6 stone has GONE, forever & i'm lovingggg the new me :D

Haha, i wear uggs over mine :) Not larger boots, just normal ones :D

Amazing :D!!
To think i'll be in the 13's in 2 weeks max, just crazy!! x x

I am wello jello. In a few weeks I'll be parading in mine around yelling 'look at meeeeeeeeeee' .... Well done you must be dead chufffed!

I am :D I look so different its unbelievable :)

Wow well done!!!! I'm just started my weight loss journey and have a very loooooooooooong way to go. I cant believe how much weigh you have lost each week, its amazing!

Thank you :D
I remember being your weight, and i know how physically, mentally and emotionally different i feel now!! x

You look amazing!! What a skinny minny you are now! Your journey is by far my favourite on here (no offence to anyone!) as we started off a similar weight and thanks to your inspiring tales I know believe that one day I too can lose the weight! Sinead you are just simply awesome lady! Xx

Thank you :)
Indeed we started at practically the same weight, i remember being in the 17's like you are now and never really believing i'd be in the 16's, let alone now the 14's.. but uno what?? i DO know i'll be in the 13's, then the 12's && eventually 11's :D x

You see this is why you should be a CDC you'd be uh-mazing at it!!! It felt like ages before i got into the 16's but I'm here now.... Only by two pounds but I'm in lol! I can't even believe how fantastic you're going to look at goal as you already look so amazing! Xx

you look so gooooddddddddddd!!! uber excited to be where u r hopefully soon :) ...where did u get your top from i love it!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanksss everyoneee :)
Shaz - you need to change your stats, as it still says you're in the 17's
LadyGrey - I just got my top from a cheapy shop for a fiver!! :eek: Its see through so had to bring out the leopard print bra!! haha ;) x x

you've done so well and you do not look 14st 7lb - you look so much skinnier!! so jealous!! xx

Hehe thanks :D
Size 14 very NON stretchy skinny jeans fit me today, very expensive, and make my legs look so skinny haha!! x

Sinead, you're a legend! And you look fab! One of my goals/obsessions(!) is to get into (and look hot in!) a pair of skinny jeans. It seemed an impossible mountain to climb, but you're living proof that it's totally achievable with dedication and positive thinking.
You keep on rocking those jeans lady, and hopefully I'll be strutting myself by the end of the year!

Back