Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

skinny lizzie sausages

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mejulie70, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. mejulie70

mejulie70 I will NOT eat chocolate

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi has anyone heard of these :confused:and if so where can you buy them from . .. i was looking through the food directory and they are only 1/2 syn each so was looking to give them a try thanx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

I remember reading about them in the mag ages ago. If memory serves me correctly, it said you could buy them in Morrison's or Nisa shops. I have neither of those near me so was never able to confirm it. Not much help that really...

4. mejulie70

mejulie70 I will NOT eat chocolate

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ive not got a nisa but there is a morrisons . . . i dont really go there but will ave a trip down to see thanx

5. dollydoodah

dollydoodah Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morrisons had them today I noticed - didn't pick them up though as wasn't sure what they were like syns wise but now I know can go and try some.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.