Skinny Melinks??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NewLife4Me, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

I was on the new look website today looking at what is in for Spring-Summer 2008.....

Saw a nice dress or too, looked at the sizes available 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18.

-Sizes 6 to 12 IN STOCK
    -Sizes 14, 16 LOW STOCK
    -Size 18 OUT OF STOCK

Just got me thinking, How many people out there are really skinny melinks??? What do you see on the streets??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 4087lauren

4087lauren Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you know that's an uplifting thought! when you think about it, it always seems to be the bigger sizes that go out of stock first!
    lauren xxxxx

4. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    thats because (for most shops this is) they order less stock for sizes on each side of the spectrum and more for the middle sizes, there for larger sizes will sell out quicker as there is less of them in the first place

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

:D Skinny Melinks - made me lol. My daughter hates being called skinny-melinky-long-legs-big-banana-feet. :D:D:D

6. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    DD needs a 6-8 size. You try to find that in M&S anymore! I did complain, but got told that there wasn't such a demand for those sizes anymore!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.