skinny monkey is getting married in 5 weeks....

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
Hi all i am getting married in 5 weeks:love047: just a small ceromony at the register office, we have been together for 15 years and have 2 girls so about time really, not got my outfit yet, would like to lose another half stone b4 that xx

having a definate goal date really gets the motivation going - congratulations I am sure you will do what you need to do to get to where you want to be on the day

Ahh congratulations hun :D

I been with my other half for 12 years now and am hoping to get married next year. Another reason to lose weight:D

congrats hun, have a great day

Sorry cant stop, gotta go get me a hat!!:character00250:

Congratulations xxx

Congratulations, you must be excited! I've been with my fella 10 years and we're still not married. Maybe I'll consider making an honest man out of him when I've lost all my weight ;)

Congrats mrs (well soon to be mrs) xxx

So - what kinda outfit are you planning on wearing? ... oh and I hope I dont have to wait 15 years for my OH to make an honest woman off me! xxx

Many congrats Sharon, I wish you both a very happy life together, my husband and I married in a registry office in 1988, two years ago we attended a wedding in a posh hotel in Cardiff, that cost a bomb, ours was better! really!!!! lol

Aw Sharron thats lovely. Congrats hun. Wish you both all the happiness in the world xxx

Congratulations! We got married in our local registry office 4 years ago, 2 years after we met. It was such a happy day and 4 years later I'm still glad we had a small 'do'.

Congratulations Sharon, hope it will be an absolutely perfect day for you and you can easilly lose that half stone x

Back