Skinny soup!

maccalenny

I know lots of people have mentioned these in posts, but just had to mention them again....if anyone has not tried them, they are gorgeous! I had the butternut squash one last weekend, very very nice, and the African spiced veggie today, even nicer and only 87cals per half pot....amazing! It is really thick and filling.
I did look at the Asda own fresh soups while I was buying my skinny soup, some were fairly low as well, the tomatoey ones, but did not look so thick, so maybe not so filling.
I'm looking forward to the other half pot of soup for tea tonight. I think they might become a regular dd feature for me!

Has anyone tried the thai one? I might have it for my dd dinner later on.

~Louise~ said:
Has anyone tried the thai one? I might have it for my dd dinner later on.

I love the Thai one! All the soups in this range are fab! Mmmm

Are these the Glorious Skinny soups? I love the Thai one. They are all tasty. Sainsburys had them at half price once. I wish I had stocked up even more and frozen them.

Yes that's them. Wonderful stuff! I did briefly notice that the use-by dates on them were pretty good.....before I ate them all!

I live on these! African is my total treat soup. I love it. And the tomato one too. Mmmmm. I mix that with 1/3 water cause its so thick so I'm even more filled up. The peanut and chicken is okay, might not be everyone's cup of tea. Xx

Currently 15st 13.25lbs

All Glorious soup including Skinny versions are £1.50 at Asda

Back